Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How do I call these guys?

• elder42
    elder42
    Well, I have yet to experience a bug, and support has been very quick so far. Maybe you're just unlucky. Or your connection is the issue (if you keep getting dropped).
    Yes, it is a connection issue, which is why I can PvE without issue, and then only PvP for 10 minutes at a time.

It is just not an issue on my end.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the contrary, people with complaints tend to be the loudest. It is those quietly enjoying themselves that typically remain silent.
  • elder42
    elder42
    RakeWorm wrote: »
    On the contrary, people with complaints tend to be the loudest. It is those quietly enjoying themselves that typically remain silent.
    It has been proven that most people will complain, but of those only a handful will take the time to attempt to bring light to their complaint. I was not discussing volume, I was discussing numbers.

And I am a sole complainer in this topic amidst some who are "quietly enjoying themselves" trying to pacify and shoo me, because they do not want their quiet enjoyment disturbed.

Don't worry, I am tiring. Just a bit more of your "quiet enjoyment" and I will be relaxed enough for a nap.
    Edited by elder42 on April 5, 2014 9:21PM
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elder42 wrote: »
    Well, I have yet to experience a bug, and support has been very quick so far. Maybe you're just unlucky. Or your connection is the issue (if you keep getting dropped).
    Yes, it is a connection issue, which is why I can PvE without issue, and then only PvP for 10 minutes at a time.

I beg to differ. If you're having trouble connecting, and the majority of others aren't, the issue is with your connection.
    ----
    Murray?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I beg to differ. If you're having trouble connecting, and the majority of others aren't, the issue is with your connection.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Melian
    Melian
    ✭✭✭✭
    In 6 days, I fell through the world twice (easily resolved, in the first case I actually landed unharmed where I started and in the second I stripped and used /stuck) and encountered one bugged quest.

Maybe you're having really bad luck, but if so, why not give the devs the benefit of the doubt, report the problem and move on? Why make extreme statements and dire predictions about the future of the game? It's come a long way since even the last beta.
    Edited by Melian on April 5, 2014 9:28PM
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been proven that most people will complain, but of those only a handful will take the time to attempt to bring light to their complaint. I was not discussing volume, I was discussing numbers.

And I am a sole complainer in this topic amidst some who are "quietly enjoying themselves" trying to pacify and shoo me, because they do not want their quiet enjoyment disturbed.

Don't worry, I am tiring. Just a bit more of your "quiet enjoyment" and I will be relaxed enough for a nap.

People responding to you in this topic is, surprise, about the issues not being anywhere near as widespread or gamebreaking as you think they are.

And you being a jerk. That's a large part of it, too.
  • icebladess
    icebladess
    ✭✭

It is just not an issue on my end.[/quote]

It might be your router or internet provider. Also if i believe you can not get your money back if you bought ESO as a digital edition.
    also shouldnt this thread be in the customer support forum?
    Edited by icebladess on April 5, 2014 9:35PM