The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC is high spec, ESO barely works, keeps crahing

Dogtag19
Dogtag19
✭✭
Hi all,

So my PC is as below:

Quad core i7 3770k 3.5ghz
8gb DDR3 RAM
AMD Radeon 7950 3gb graphics card

So not to brag but pretty beast of a machine, and way above recommended spec!

So can someone tell me why i need to be running on low settings, in order for my game to play for 20 minutes, even then crashes and says ESO.exe has stopped working, if i play on high (which i should be *** doing) crashes in minutes!

Getting f all with support and if this doesnt get fixed im demanding a refund for a game that doesnt work on a high spec PC.

I was a part of the beta and expected this much, got no support then, thought the actual game might work, but no, and still no support!

See my DXDIAG for more info

Any one else getting similar issues?
Edited by Dogtag19 on April 5, 2014 11:02AM
  • tokyov
    tokyov
    ✭✭
    Yes, If I run the game on high, it will crash within 5 minutes. I run it on low, looks like im playing Ultima Online, but I can play for hours. THIS IS AN ESO ISSUE. The game is not optimized.

I have a very high spec PC (sli), can play all new releases on Ultra with no issues.
    Options
  • Dogtag19
    Dogtag19
    ✭✭
    yeah, but 20 mins, minimum specs and crashing....***
    Options