The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Account no longer shows ownership of the game

Cyphernaught
Hey there,

As of this morning (Official launch), my friends account (UserID: Blyzter) no longer shows that he has bought the game, and it is asking him to purchase a new copy.

Back on March 30th, I bought the Imperial Edition for him as a birthday gift. It took longer than normal (Something was wrong with the store that day, so I assume it has something to do with that), but eventually he could get on and play.

I checked the paypal account used to buy the game, and it shows that the game was paid for in full.

I am able to provide the receipt order number, Paypal Receipt Order and Invoice numbers. The one thing we do not have is the game serial key (Which was automatically attached to the account back on the 30th). I will only supply these at the request of support for obvious security reasons.

He has submitted a ticket to have customer support call him, but it has already been over an hour and we are trying all avenues to get into touch with support.

Thanks,

Cyphernaught