The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Wyress Helene's quest at Deleyn's Mill not popping up.

MistryssNite
MistryssNite
✭✭✭
I was told by one of her sisters to talk to her about figuring out what is going on a the mill, but Wyress Helene is not giving me any new dialogue options. Is this a known bug, or is there something I can do? Btw, this is after rescuing the villagers and another quest at the mill.
Current main: Pe'tra
Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
It's just been a morning of death
  • NightRaven713_ESO
    Same issue here, told to talk to her, she says she's figured out what's going on in her first dialogue upon being spoken to, but then nothing else comes up and she doesn't have any new information or explanation for me.
    Options