Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Molag Bal Statue problem

calamitymoose
So the only reason I bought the imperial edition was the statue and the lorebook. I can't get the tail onto the statue, even by forcing it. It just doesn't fit. It seems like the mold wasn't done correctly

Anyone else kind of annoyed that the statue is plastic, rather than a stone-type material? Not to mention that the color leaves a lot to be desired.

I am NOT impressed with the quality I received after paying $99. This worries me that I'm going to be paying a monthly fee for a sub-standard game. :/
  • josh_turner1991_ESO
    I had the same issue with the tail, but I gave it a little patience and rocked it back and forth with a little pressure and it went in flush. As for the statue, I think she looks gorgeous. But it's strictly opinion.
  • felixgamingx1
    felixgamingx1
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're releasing a patch for the statue thanks for your patience!
  • XDem
    XDem
    ✭✭✭
    I am NOT impressed with the quality I received after paying $99. This worries me that I'm going to be paying a monthly fee for a sub-standard game. :/

Because the people who made the statue are the same as the people who made the game?

• Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Might want to check the forums for other threads on this before you post:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/67982/statue-of-molag-bal-doesnt-fit-base#latest
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might want to check the forums for other threads on this before you post:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/67982/statue-of-molag-bal-doesnt-fit-base#latest

Agreed I really wish people would stop repeating posts...
  • calamitymoose
    XDem wrote: »

Because the people who made the statue are the same as the people who made the game?

More that the companies in charge of making the game were okay with a sub-par quality item in the pre-order.

The lorebook is great, but the statue.. It's nowhere near the quality of other pre-order items I've received. Tis a bummer.
    Edited by calamitymoose on April 4, 2014 4:13PM
  • XDem
    XDem
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno, I get your gripe with the statue, but I really don't think it tells anything about the quality of the game itself. /shrug
  • otomodachi
    otomodachi
    ✭✭✭
    Ok guys, if Molag Bal is broken or if you're having any issues with him, please email customerservice@gamingheads.com and they'll be able to help you!
    What do you gain by criticizing a CSR complaint?
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, guys. If you have any problems with your Molag Bal statue, you can send an email to customerservice@gamingheads.com.

They will be able to assist you. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    otomodachi wrote: »
    Ok guys, if Molag Bal is broken or if you're having any issues with him, please email customerservice@gamingheads.com and they'll be able to help you!

my talos statue was broken and they wouldn't do anything about it but they are going to do something about this? wow. +1 Zenimax. -1 Bethesda
    Edited by Laura on April 4, 2014 4:25PM
  • DierdreWolf
    Thanks for the link for the email to send the right people. I got home and the mace on the Molag Bal statue is broken. :(
  • Allumis
    Allumis
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_JasonL wrote: »
    Hey there, guys. If you have any problems with your Molag Bal statue, you can send an email to customerservice@gamingheads.com.

They will be able to assist you. Thanks!

How long can we expect to wait for a response? Because as it stands if I return the item within 7 days due to EU distant seller legislation I would be entitled to a full refund of my £90 ($150) where as if I keep getting the run around as to whos going to fix my problem the 7 days will have expired and I'll be stuck with a sub-par product.

• Gothic
    Gothic
    ✭✭✭
    My mace was assembled incorrectly and was more curved like a scimitar than a blunt instrument of evil. I tried to gently cajole and plead with it to go to its proper shape... then it happened.

*SNAP*

Molag Bal's mace snapped at the handle right by his hand. Please note, that ABS plastic is NOT compatible with Krazy Glue. It melts the plastic! Yeah... found out the hard way.

I've sent an email to customerservice@gamingheads.com pleading my case. I mean, my miniature overlord wasn't even in my possession for 12 hours.

This is why I can't have nice things.