Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The Choice of the Ages: Dragonknight Tank, DPS Dragonknight, or Kite Sorcerer?

Froobert
Froobert
✭✭✭
Use'n all of your characters during the time you play is hard!

I have hardly any time to play, and all I do is play on my 3 separate characters, looking for crafting materials and supplies!

What should I make my main character? I want to obtain a higher level before doing major crafting!

Which should I choose?

Crafting: Blacksmithing

Style: Tank. Heavy armor Sword & Shield, takes all the damage and keeps enemies off of teammates. Very High Health, Medium Stamina, Medium-Low Magika.

Crafting: Clothing

Style: DPS 2Handed Stamina/Magica Beast: Light Armor/Medium armor Redguard with Stamina Regen and Mana Regen, dealing more damage output and stuns than taking it. High Stamina & Magika With Higher Health.

Crafting: Provisioning & Woodworking (Ironic :wink: )

Style: Light/Medium Armor, Far-ranged Stamina Bow attacks combo'd with Sorcerer heavy damage stun & DPS attacks. Low Health, High Magika & Stamina.

I can't decide! :disappointed_relieved: Help me choose! Please comment below!

Thanks, Joseph Dovahkiin.

:smile:

Froobert the Tank
When In doubt, Bash it out! :)

"Member of Noore"

• djodars
    djodars
    ✭✭✭
    Tank.
    Edited by djodars on April 4, 2014 2:28PM
  • Froobert
    Froobert
    ✭✭✭
    djodars wrote: »
    Tank.

Thanks for the idea! I still need more suggestions from others, but I'll do more on my Tank for now! (I need to find a good way to tank while keeping Magika and Stamina up so I can dish out some damage!)
    Froobert the Tank
    When In doubt, Bash it out! :)

"Member of Noore"