The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[BUG] Tomb Beneath the Mountain

Valn
Valn
✭✭✭✭✭
I can use the shard on a corpse but afterwards I can't talk to the corpse (nothing appears but the arrow is there). I tried relogging, reloadui but didn't work.
  • Witblitz
    Witblitz
    ✭✭
    Try posting a topic that better describes the state of the game. [BROKEN]
  • Brawn
    Brawn
    ✭✭
    Witblitz wrote: »
    Try posting a topic that better describes the state of the game. [BROKEN]

Try posting something worth reading.

Just wanted to bump this, quest is bugged in the same way for me.
  • morashtakb16_ESO
    morashtakb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same bug encountered;
    2 NPCs standing up, cannot interact with either.
    Marker pointing to empty space, cannot interact with the player/actor the marker is indicating.
    Reloading UI (with and without add-ons) does not fix.
    Abandoning and restarting quest does not fix.
    Can watch other player interact with ??? and see them continue on.
    Re-logging/re-starting does not fix.
    Abandoned all other Worm Cult quests, did not fix.
    After turning on Friendly Health Bars the Worm Slayer is showing "alive" but corpse is dead on the floor. Disappears when other players choose him and run off, they apparently not having the same issue.
    Cannot continue the chain, broken.
    Edited by morashtakb16_ESO on April 5, 2014 2:43PM
  • Tai
    Tai
    ✭✭
    I encountered the same bug yesterday and sent a report. Apparently everyone in that instance had the same issue.
  • Sockersot
    Sockersot
    I'm also stuck on this, in VR zone...
  • CNDTrae
    CNDTrae
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue.
  • Spark2211
    Spark2211
    ✭✭
    Same problem :/ EDIT: I found a workaroud. Spam E as fast as you can on one of the corpses when using the shard! (Might take a few tries)
    Edited by Spark2211 on April 6, 2014 3:19AM
  • Delvick
    Delvick
    ✭✭
    Spark2211 wrote: »
    Same problem :/ EDIT: I found a workaroud. Spam E as fast as you can on one of the corpses when using the shard! (Might take a few tries)

This worked for myself and another guild mate as well.
    The Revenant
    Aikana Airmid • V14 Templar
    Rev'ari • V14 Sorcerer
    Aikanah • V14 Dragonknight
  • kirrasha
    kirrasha
    ✭✭
    Spark2211 wrote: »

Can confirm this workaround aswell... Spammed E all I could, and it worked. Corpse got up after a few seconds.
  • Sockersot
    Sockersot
    Worked for me as well, i used the corpse in the middle, the others didn't work!
  • tecfall
    tecfall
    Worked for me as well thanks spark
  • tecfall
    tecfall
    However cant seem to get hakra to spawn no matter how much i relog
  • Raapnaap
    Raapnaap
    ✭✭
    Confirming and bumping for others: Spamming E on the dead cultists will properly revive them so you can continue the quest chain.
  • Dutchmaster
    Spamming E worked for me and my mate aswell, aswell other people in there atm i told it to
  • Wreaken
    Wreaken
    ✭✭✭
    ROFL.

/rubs two index fingers together

CLEAR!!!!! (spams E)

Vital report? WORM SAVAGE REANIMATED!!!!!

Taemek Frozenberg, Leader of <Epoch Gaming>
    Oceanic - Australia
  • Jackrum
    Jackrum
    Soul Shriven
    Spamming E worked for me as well, also no Hakra spawn.
  • cappncrunch
    cappncrunch
    Soul Shriven
    Spamming e worked!
  • djosh79cub18_ESO
    Spamming E worked for me, then i get to the end of the quest, "Kill Hakra", and now the NPC is bugged out dead on the floor. Logged out 4 times and back to the same thing. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................
  • djosh79cub18_ESO
    logged out for about an hour while still in the instance.....when I came back, Hakra spawned. Quest completed.
  • blaine.milburnb14_ESO
    Still bugged sadly.
  • clinton.hess_ESO
    clinton.hess_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    The spamming E does not work for everyone, sorry to tell you that people, apparently some people are just lucky. Ive been trying to do everything imaginable and no luck :(
    Oenar Traven, Master Smith of Wayrest
    <The Dawn Shield>
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugged, hakra is laying on the floor, how am i suppose to kill her?
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • Schmackei
    Schmackei
    ✭✭
    I have found that Hakra does spawn, but seems to take about 5 minutes between each. if she was just killed, you might have to wait a while for her to come up. This npc is not an elite, so prepare for her to die really really fast if there are a few people around waiting.
    SCHMACKEI - < Drunken Baѕtards >
    - The Ebonheart Pact - US
    - Khajiit Nightblade
  • greasedmonkey
    greasedmonkey
    Soul Shriven
    All I see see respawning now is the cult guy. No harka at all. This is getting old fast.
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dark Elf Nightblade
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf Nightblade
    Nord Templar
    Redgaurd DragonKnight
    Alter Sorcer
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Redguard Dragonknight
    Xbox One - NA
  • hmrose8404ub17_ESO
    hmrose8404ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I cant get in the dang door. to go Destroy Urn of Shor. E is grayed out and I reloadui with and with out addons and it didnt work I abandoned quest and restarted it many time and it didnt work
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion thread is over five years old, we've decided to close the thread. If you need to report a bug, you can do so by posting in the Bug Report forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.