Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can I to send bonus tresure maps to my other characters?

Alexium
Alexium
✭✭✭
I received some maps with mail (this is bonus for pre-purchase) and toke it to my breton's invetory. Unpack conteiners, receive many blue maps. What is CE maps? Is it only for Daggerfall Covenant characters? May I to place it to bank for other Alliance?

Best Answer

• Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, your bank is attached to your userID, not specific characters.
    Answer ✓
  • Kelara
    Kelara
    Soul Shriven
    You can definitely put them in the bank. I think you can use them with any character. It shows you a picture clue for some treasure.
  • Ri_Dariit
    Ri_Dariit
    ✭✭✭
    Ri'Dariit suggests you can put in bank. Bank safe, but if glitch steals all your inventory this one must contact customer support to get wares back. The maps work for location it mentions. When Alexium completes his alliance quest-line, this one can continue in enemy territory and use maps. No worries, this one knows you will be strong by then.
    Sending mail to other characters no point this one sees in. Your bank belongs to all your toons, shared by them.
    Edited by Ri_Dariit on April 4, 2014 7:45AM
    Fusozay Var VarJaji kor nirni. Ri'Dariit ahnurr shir Gouranga an vasa rid-t'har.
  • Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! But may I to take this maps being dunmer assassin from Pact?

Please, mark Ri'Driit's answer as answer ;) I had a bad night today.
    Edited by Alexium on April 4, 2014 9:44AM
  • Froobert
    Froobert
    ✭✭✭
    Correct! I've been able to gain a much higher crafting level because my bank has all the items I gain from the four characters I play on. :smile:

If any of you want to post anything to new or old players on this welcome post, be sure to click here! Thanks :joy:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/68040/the-elder-scrolls-online-welcome#latest
    Froobert the Tank
    When In doubt, Bash it out! :)

"Member of Noore"

• Metella
    Metella
    ✭✭
    Do I need to have (and more specifically keep) the maps in my character's inventory to be able to use them? Like, in Skyrim there are treasure maps and until you obtain them as loot the treasure in question doesn't exist in-game. If I open and look at all the maps, put them in the bank and repeat on all characters, would I then be able to delete them and refer to an online copy/screenshot and still find the treasure?
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bank safe, but if glitch steals all your inventory this one must contact customer support to get wares back.

Yes you can put it in the bank; and some people have had glitches swallow their bank content. Does anyone know if this was corrected in the 1.0.1 patch? I don't recall it being mentioned in the release notes.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org