The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Elder Scrolls Online: Welcome!

Froobert
Froobert
✭✭✭
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online, Everyone! :smiley:

Welcome back you Beta-Testers, you Downtime defenders, you All-Night players, you Guild-spam lovers, you Forum-Posters, you Opinion-Givers and Question-answer'ers.

Welcome back to TESO! :blush:

Welcome to a new game, a new life, and an Introduction into a brand spanking new game that can be changed with any subtle post on the forums, a question or an answer, a suggestion or a dream. All of these things can change the course of the future for this game, and we shall all be the ones to discover it!

I'd like to give this warm welcome to all the players our there! Old and new, Beta and Launch, everyone deserves a welcome into this new hatch-ling of a game!

I'd like others to post welcomes for all type of people, anything that needs to be told to the ones who deserve it, everybody should deserve a warm welcome!

Thank you all, thank you Zenimax, thank you Bethesda, and thank you the community of TESO!

Lets all make this game a great one!

Thanks, Joseph Dovahkiin.

:smile:
Froobert the Tank
When In doubt, Bash it out! :)

"Member of Noore"

• Distrobomb
    Distrobomb
    ✭✭✭
    It's sleepy time. Away with you and your excessive happiness. At least until I have my coffee.
    I survived the great ESO launch disaster 2014 B)
    Options
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    great post bud I even welcome the bitter trolls because they give me something to do during downtime.
    Options
  • Froobert
    Froobert
    ✭✭✭
    Laura wrote: »
    great post bud I even welcome the bitter trolls because they give me something to do during downtime.

Thanks! All criticism, (Even oddly horrible and confusing ones) Are good feedback for me when I continue to post!
    Froobert the Tank

"Member of Noore"

Options
  • Soloeus
    Soloeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See how happy you are when...

Your Molag Bal statue is broken inside the box.
    You lose your early access time and explorers pack when you register code.
    Your bank is deleted.
    You are unable to log in, and only get 2 of your 5 advertised early days.
    A customer service person deletes/refunds your account.

Then, see how happy you are because these are just a few of the many many identical problems people are having. Yesterday, admins and mods were replying to threads but today, total silence.

Within; Without.
    Options
  • Runhent
    Runhent
    ✭✭✭
    So warm words among support disappointments and chaos! Thank you for this :smile:

Gilryne Telvanni, at your service.
    EU | Ebonheart Pact | ElderScrolls.Net & RuESO
    Options
  • Froobert
    Froobert
    ✭✭✭
    Runhent wrote: »
    So warm words among support disappointments and chaos! Thank you for this :smile:

Thanks! I'd like to keep spirits high while I can! Positivism is always a virtuein people! :smiley:

Thanks for the post! :blush:
    Froobert the Tank

"Member of Noore"

Options
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi all be very wary about Buying this game, if you have no credit card or have no access to money right away this company forces you to pay a full months subscription to actually add their CD key so you can access your free 30 days trial, so really its not a free trial at all.
    Options
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    Froobert wrote: »

you Downtime defenders

Wow we got a special mention ;P
    Options