The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

If I cancel subscription, do I lose play time?

Rufus66
Rufus66
I had to use my credit card to get the 30 days free, but next time I want to use a pre paid card as its cheaper (20nzd per month here or 33nzd for two months from prepaid card)
If i cancel my credit card subscription will I keep my game time? ( i sure hope so)
Just want to check before so I don't get stuck waiting for days for support.
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes you do
    Options
  • ShiBu
    ShiBu
    ✭✭✭

sry its early here.. simple answer :

YES

:)
    Edited by ShiBu on April 4, 2014 4:19AM
    Options
  • Scrubbs
    Scrubbs
    No, not for the free 30 days you don't. I put in my CC for the subscription, then cancelled immediately and it says I still have 29 days of time left. At the end of that time, if I haven't re-subbed, then yes my access will stop. Same with you ;) Or rather, if after the 29 days is up, if you don't put in a prepaid code, then your access will be removed, but you still get the free 30 days from buying the game.
    Edited by Scrubbs on April 4, 2014 4:21AM
    Options
  • Rufus66
    Rufus66
    thank you for the fast replys :) much help
    Options
  • ShiBu
    ShiBu
    ✭✭✭
    wth i did read it again lol
    the title is confusing me...

what scrubbs said ...
    you get a refund but you still can play with your 30 days you did purchase with your game.. sry.
    Options