The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Account Login

randomaffliction66
randomaffliction66
✭✭✭
The launcher says we can log into our continue ( or rather we should log-in to our account ) but I'm still getting the " Account log-in page is currently down, in preparation for Launch" message.

Is there an eta on when that will be back up?!
Brave New World.
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is something id like to know as well, i would like the peace of mind of having the code on my account,and not worrying about being cut off from my eso fix on till a month from now
    Options
  • randomaffliction66
    randomaffliction66
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and apparently I got hit with a random loading screen and it through me back to character log-in and now i can't log back in lol
    Brave New World.
    Options
  • randomaffliction66
    randomaffliction66
    ✭✭✭
    To edit my previous post, I am now able to log into my account page on the forums as well as in game, How ever I was hit with yet another roll back and litterally just lost five completed quests in malabal tol, what are we going to do about this roll back problem zos
    Brave New World.
    Options
  • randomaffliction66
    randomaffliction66
    ✭✭✭
    So now as a paying customer I'd like to know why, server stability problems are causing me to have roll backs and when you can potentially fix this problem.
    Brave New World.
    Options