Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Guild Store

Kalamaty
Kalamaty
Quick noob question. Are all guild stores independent of each other (only people in that guild can buy / sell there) or are they all interconnected where as long as you are in a guild with the store unlocked you can browse all guild stores and sell to them?
  • dannomite82
    dannomite82
    ✭✭
    Independent. Each guild has their own store, however, you can belong to multiple guilds.
    Holgrum put some pants on. Holgrum heal me I'm dying. Nag... Nag... Nag...
  • dagnome
    dagnome
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ confirming what he said
  • Tiarette
    Tiarette
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks.
  • tool
    tool
    for the love of god, fix the guild stores, i like the originality of guild stores but the massive time sink required to move stuff around from alt to alt and inability to check prices quickly across all your guilds and figure what prices to set along with the overall scroll heavy inventory system make it very hard to move items to people who want them and make me some extra gold, i thought i read somewhere eso reasoning for minimal ui on the main screen was so that players could focus on the screen and not hotbars and cooldowns but now we endlessly scroling through inventory's, try to price stuff and basicaly staring at lists for extended periods of time instead of playing the game, if i wanted a time sink i'd play a f2p game, ohhh now i get it lol
  • Holmes
    Holmes
    ✭✭
    tool wrote: »
    for the love of god, fix the guild stores, i like the originality of guild stores but the massive time sink required to move stuff around from alt to alt and inability to check prices quickly across all your guilds and figure what prices to set along with the overall scroll heavy inventory system make it very hard to move items to people who want them and make me some extra gold, i thought i read somewhere eso reasoning for minimal ui on the main screen was so that players could focus on the screen and not hotbars and cooldowns but now we endlessly scroling through inventory's, try to price stuff and basicaly staring at lists for extended periods of time instead of playing the game, if i wanted a time sink i'd play a f2p game, ohhh now i get it lol

There is actually a game addon which turns the inventory into grid mode.

• Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild stores are only for that guild unless they take a Keep. It is possible to have a public guild store in a Keep.