The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

PvP Target dummy?

MincMincMinc
MincMincMinc
✭✭✭
Maybe it is time we have an adjustable target dummy in housing?

Be nice to be able to test against various player stats of our choosing.

Variable stats like resist, crit resist, health

Variable states, like blocking or stationary. Maybe even roll spamming in place?
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be a cool idea, but only if you can change the stats. If you just added a dummy that cut damage in half by 50% it would be worthless.
  • Yudo
    Yudo
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting idea of configurable dummy, though as a minim baseline would be happy with one of those vet trial dummies that simply provide Battle Spirit. The key part is to be able to verify build and numbers while under effect of Battle Spirit for PVP.

• MincMincMinc
    MincMincMinc
    ✭✭✭
    Yudo wrote: »
    Interesting idea of configurable dummy, though as a minim baseline would be happy with one of those vet trial dummies that simply provide Battle Spirit. The key part is to be able to verify build and numbers while under effect of Battle Spirit for PVP.

I suppose I should have also included battlespirit originally lol
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP target dummies already exist! They can be found in Cyrodiil in front of the main zerg, doing absolutely nothing beyond holding block, healing, and providing you with a means to build up your ultimate. ;)
  • MincMincMinc
    MincMincMinc
    ✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    PVP target dummies already exist! They can be found in Cyrodiil in front of the main zerg, doing absolutely nothing beyond holding block, healing, and providing you with a means to build up your ultimate. ;)

Not wrong lmao. Pugs play like moba minions these days
  • autocookies
    autocookies
    ✭✭✭
    I would be nice to have the option for the dummy also attack you with various levels of damage

Example: For tank testing sets and uptimes for setups that do damage when you received damage.
    PC NA (Tank/DPS) - [PVE]
    Started ESO - Oct 2020

Necro Main
    Tank main from 300cp - 1200cp at which point I switched to DPS - I am 100k+ on every class except werewolf.

[My toons]
    Note: Armory slots are separated by "|" below.
    • (Libitina Khalida) Dark Elf Necromancer: Vampire Off Tank | Werewolf EC DPS
    • (Fresh Gator Meat) Argonian Dragonknight: Vampire Main Tank | Werewolf ZK DPS
    • (Electro-Meowster) Khajiit Sorcerer: Vampire HA Solo | Werewolf MK DPS
    • (Affah Beta Gamma) Breton Templar: Vampire SPC/PA Healer | Werewolf Mag DPS.
    • (Arctic Mist) Dark Elf Warden: Vampire ROJO Healer | Werewolf Dungeon Tank
    • (autocookies) Imperial Arcanist: Vampire Stam DPS | Werewolf Dungeon Tank
    • (Blood of Death) Dark Elf Nightblade: Vampire EMPTY | Werewolf EMPTY
    • (Aeriegil Forestbranch) Wood Elf Warden: Werewolf PVP | Werewolf EMPTY
    Thank you,
    Autocookies
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whatever damage you do to a dummy, minus about 70% more or less is what you’ll do in PvP.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be a cool idea, but only if you can change the stats. If you just added a dummy that cut damage in half by 50% it would be worthless.

Giving it the 33k Armor value for 50% mitigation versus the 18k the current dummies have is a big reason why it would be nice.
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • huskandhunger
    huskandhunger
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you met my werewolf?

I'm the practice dummy werewolf 😜 you can come test on me, find me in game and say hello some time ^^
  • JaxontheUnfortunate
    Lol
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭
    Tanking and healing dummies are more of a priority
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gabriel_H wrote: »
    Tanking and healing dummies are more of a priority

For Tanking Dummies;
    "Have I not been loyal? Have I not been faithful? How long must I be tested?"
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos