Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Update 44 - Bug Reports for Companions

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing companions and all of their associated content in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on September 23, 2024 7:13PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For The Garland Ring there was a cave between quest destinations that stole the quest marker for a bit. The quest was pointing me to the Auridon Public Dungeon but the arrow tried to send me back the way I came until I got closer to,the Public Dungeon.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanlorin seems to be coded to get a rapport gain whenever the player picks a flower, but there are a couple oddities:
    • Wormwood triggers it
    • Dragonthorn does NOT trigger it
    Blessed Thistle also doesn’t trigger it, but that doesn’t have blooms either, I only mention it in case I’m wrong and it was supposed to be all alchemical plants.

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanlorin seems to be coded to get a rapport gain whenever the player picks a flower, but there are a couple oddities:
    • Wormwood triggers it
    Blessed Thistle also doesn’t trigger it, but that doesn’t have blooms either, I only mention it in case I’m wrong and it was supposed to be all alchemical plants.

could it possibly be due to a rapport cooldown?
    usually it takes a while for something to increase or decrease more rapport, a few minutes or hours
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    • Wormwood triggers it

could it possibly be due to a rapport cooldown?
    usually it takes a while for something to increase or decrease more rapport, a few minutes or hours

Unlikely, I was running around the Hollow City and nothing else was affected. And actually that brings up another possible issue: picking the appropriate alchemy mats doesn’t seem to have a cooldown for the rapport gain. To clarify: the usual +5 -> +1 after the first seemed to work, but it didn’t seem to matter how long I waited or didn’t wait between grabbing nodes, they’d still give rapport if they were the right type.
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on September 20, 2024 12:54AM

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alchemy survey nodes don’t trigger Tanlorin’s Rapport gain.

• TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be best to remove any mentioning of what year ingame it is during the introduction with Zenith'Var.