Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Official Discussion Thread for "Retreat To A Serene Seaside Home With The New Housing Starter Pack!"

• jonenuka
    jonenuka
    samkinloos wrote: »
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    fo1t2nnlf8lm.jpg
    This is the official discussion thread for, "Retreat To A Serene Seaside Home With The New Housing Starter Pack!"

"Pick up the all-new Housing Starter Pack today to enjoy the stunning Seabloom Villa home and Crown bundle."

This is awesome, great price!

I think we can have better design inspiration. Can we design the living room window into a mode that can be opened? That should be more interesting and you can see the beautiful view out the window
  • illutian
    illutian
    ✭✭✭
    You should probably put this on the ingame Store...so people can actually find it.

I had to come here and read down to post #18 to find out how to actually get this. Because I'm use to buying ESO ingame stuff (like houses) from the ingame storefront. Even Crowns, I usually buy from ingame, which then brings up the Steam overlay.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.