Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Retreat To A Serene Seaside Home With The New Housing Starter Pack!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
fo1t2nnlf8lm.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Retreat To A Serene Seaside Home With The New Housing Starter Pack!"

"Pick up the all-new Housing Starter Pack today to enjoy the stunning Seabloom Villa home and Crown bundle."
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This was a pleasant surprise when it popped up on one of my discords. Thank you!
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome, great price!
  • Eclipse318
    Eclipse318
    ✭✭✭
    This is great, and I agree it's a good price. I couldn't find a way to gift this, is that possible?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks so much! this is awesome
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since these are purchased from the cash shop for actual money, does this "Seabloom Villa Unfurnished House" span the account on both NA and EU with a single purchase?
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we preview house in-game before we buy? Or is that only for crown store purchases?
  • TehTac
    TehTac
    Soul Shriven
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Since these are purchased from the cash shop for actual money, does this "Seabloom Villa Unfurnished House" span the account on both NA and EU with a single purchase?

Yes it does!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TehTac wrote: »

Yes it does!

Thanks for the info.
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I would also like a gifting option...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Can we preview house in-game before we buy? Or is that only for crown store purchases?

You can find the preview by walking up to it off the southwest coast of Auridon, right next to the Seaside Scarp Camp world boss (some neighbor, right).
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

It is a pretty small place and it isn't conveniently located. The claim to fame is the magical decorations on the building.

And yes, the neighbors are definitely unruly and don't like unannounced visits. Or announced ones, for that matter. :smile:
    Edited by Elsonso on September 4, 2024 11:20PM
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really like this approach for this house. Definitely a good deal even for the crowns alone. Thanks!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Alarra
    Alarra
    ✭✭✭
    For anyone having trouble with it showing up:

- If you buy it while in-game, completely exit the game and reopen. I tried wayshrining and logging out of my character and back in, but neither worked: I had to close the game completely and reopen.
    - If it's not showing up on your map, you may need to ride to it: it's by the Seaside Scarp camp on the SW side of Auridon.
    UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
    UESP forum/blog/Discord admin, wiki patroller, NA/PC Guild Advisor
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A sanely priced game item? Available for longer than a few "get it now or get FOMO!" days? Available for real money? Rather than a nebulous invento-currency with no truly accurate real-world conversion, so you never know exactly how much things really cost? (And in my case, just stop buying things because you never know what the crown-to-real money ratio is, only that it's Too Darn High For What You Get?)

Excellent job, ZOS! This is how "microtransactions" should be done. :)

EDIT to add: ya better believe I bought this one right away! I pretty much ignore the Crown Store these days because the whole crown currency system has become increasingly ridiculous and predatory, in my opinion. But a reasonably priced real-money item is a system I don't mind supporting, if we absolutely have to be stuck in the hellscape that is capitalism.

Second edit: I REALLY love the magical "surprise." I'm not gonna spoil it out loud (see spoiler text below if you're on the fence about buying this house), but it was really cool and not something I expected at all, especially not in an inexpensive starter home. :D
    In the garden area is a gem with the interact label "Flowers." If you're facing north when you activate it, rotate your camera west to the house and watch the show! You can also dispel the effect.
    Edited by 16BitForestCat on September 5, 2024 11:01AM
    —PC/NA, never Steam—
    Getting lost in TESO Tamriel and beyond since Beta 2013!
    Alliance agnostic: all factions should chill the fetch out and party together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic and awful, remember: corruption starts from the top. And if you don't want me to call you out for being terrible, maybe you should consider not being terrible. ^^v
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone on PC wants to preview this house (if it doesn't appear on Auridon's map and since it's not listed in the Crown Store), then you can use this script to fast travel inside the house and it'll allow you to preview it:
    /script FastTravelToNode(585)

• method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so,the house is available to everyone except standalone PC versions? cause i dont see it in CS and it wont let me buy it.....
    Edited by method__01 on September 5, 2024 6:23AM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
    This one hears nothing. Sees nothing. This one only sweeps.
    desperately need a survey assistant
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    so,the house is available to everyone except standalone PC versions? cause i dont see it in CS and it wont let me buy it.....

It is from the ESO Website Store, the same place where you'd buy Crowns or Chapters:
    https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/store/product/housing_starter_pack
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »

It is from the ESO Website Store, the same place where you'd buy Crowns or Chapters:

ok, got it, thank you
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
    This one hears nothing. Sees nothing. This one only sweeps.
    desperately need a survey assistant
  • Aluna
    Aluna
    ✭✭✭
    Heads up for everyone who considers buying this: The size of this house isn't stated anywhere official as far as I saw and UESP Wiki claims that this is a notable house for whatever reason, but it is actually classic (200 Traditional Furniture slots without eso+)
    PC-EU
    VTU Event Leader
    Twitch: Felunaris
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aluna wrote: »
    Heads up for everyone who considers buying this: The size of this house isn't stated anywhere official as far as I saw and UESP Wiki claims that this is a notable house for whatever reason, but it is actually classic (200 Traditional Furniture slots without eso+)

What's an actual amount of free usable slots left with all the pre decorated furniture in place if I might ask?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What's an actual amount of free usable slots left with all the pre decorated furniture in place if I might ask?

I bought this for my XBox account. For US$ 5 we get US$ 8 worth of Crowns and a small house (Classic) in the middle of BFE Auridon.

There are 58 items already in the house. Some lighting, but mainly landscaping (trees, bushes, rocks, etc)
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought this for my XBox account. For US$ 5 we get US$ 8 worth of Crowns and a small house (Classic) in the middle of BFE Auridon.

There are 58 items already in the house. Some lighting, but mainly landscaping (trees, bushes, rocks, etc)

Thanks! That's not bad actually slots wise, can still remove some shrubs here and there.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks! That's not bad actually slots wise, can still remove some shrubs here and there.

Two Three of the items are a table and a book that stand right at the entrance in the middle of the path. I would imagine that to be one of the first things moved/removed. :smile:
    Edited by Elsonso on September 6, 2024 6:32PM
  • Booker_Seewee
    Booker_Seewee
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, it's not on the playstation store and we can't buy it on the elderscrollsonline site either. is this normal? thank you in advance
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, it's not on the playstation store and we can't buy it on the elderscrollsonline site either. is this normal? thank you in advance

it is on both.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1003-CUSA00132_00-HOUSPK0000000000
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Dtrader72
    Dtrader72
    Soul Shriven
    I kept getting the message: "You do not qualify for this product" when trying to buy in the ESO store. Finally got it to work only in the Xbox store on my Xbox, not online?!
    Edited by Dtrader72 on September 5, 2024 10:48PM
  • jonenuka
    jonenuka
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    fo1t2nnlf8lm.jpg
    This is the official discussion thread for, "Retreat To A Serene Seaside Home With The New Housing Starter Pack!"

"Pick up the all-new Housing Starter Pack today to enjoy the stunning Seabloom Villa home and Crown bundle."

thanks so much! this is awesome
  • samkinloos
    samkinloos
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    fo1t2nnlf8lm.jpg

This is awesome, great price!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a great promotion, thank you! The house is lovely and the handbook is a really nice touch for those new to housing. I think this was a very good idea to introduce players to housing and great value for our buck in general :) I hope ZOS does something like this again!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    What a great promotion, thank you! The house is lovely and the handbook is a really nice touch for those new to housing. I think this was a very good idea to introduce players to housing and great value for our buck in general :) I hope ZOS does something like this again!

They should swap out the house periodically.