The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bank Reset Itself

Drazhar14
Drazhar14
✭✭✭✭✭
So last night I visited my bank to find that my upgraded space was gone along with all the items I had in it. I had 74 items and 80 bank slots. Upon returning to my bank, I found it was empty and there were only 60 bank slots. I tried relogging, and I got 54 of my items back, but still only 60 slots. The problem still existed this morning when I logged in. Has this happened to anyone else?
  • EBTrigger
    EBTrigger
    Soul Shriven
    Options
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems possible you've been caught by whatever Zenimax did to fix the mass-emptying of banks that happened two day ago, sounds like it could be your upgrade got rolled-back.

All I can suggest is to raise an in-game support ticket and get a GM to look at it.

@EBTrigger: no, that's not his problem I'm sure, I think he's suffering from whatever Zenimax did to fix the problem your link initially reported.
    Edited by KerinKor on April 3, 2014 2:29PM
    Options
  • EBTrigger
    EBTrigger
    Soul Shriven
    Either way at the end of the day his bank is empty just like the rest of us and they will have to perform the same restore to get it back.
    Options
  • Drazhar14
    Drazhar14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies! I just got an email from the support team. They are in the process of fixing it!
    Options