Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please suspend Whitestrake Mayhem event until servers can handle the load

• ragnarok6644b14_ESO
    RomanRex wrote: »
    clearly it is hit or miss for unexplainable reasons.

not a new problem and it never gets better.

I mean, if it's unexplainable, why would you expect it to get better?

I have a stable connection to the server. I didn't for weeks before, but I updated my computer's cooling system (read: bought a laptop fan) and haven't disconnected since. I think my overheating machine was dropping frames or packets and triggering the server to boot me, but I have no idea. All I can say I is I changed something seemingly unrelated and it seems to have improved, correlated (but I can't identify causation really).

ZOS are not the gods of the internet. It may be they can do something to fix, or it may not. I don't think anyone knows but it is telling that my friends and I have been able to enjoy MYM without disconnects except my two Aussie buddies, who have a record (between them) of staying online only 16 minutes without crashing/disconnecting.

*Shrug*
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if you want to suspend it for until servers are ready, we'll never see it again.
    Servers are and have always been the weak spot of ESO, sadly. :(