Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Update 43 - Bug Reports for New Class Sets

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the new Class Sets in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on July 8, 2024 8:44PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Decimus
    Decimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new templar set is proccing the spear after second Burning Light proc, but dealing damage with an Aedric Spear ability while inside the circle only consumes the spear, dealing no proc damage.

Tested on Iron Atronach target dummy and on a player in a duel.
    PC/EU @ DECMVS
  • FoJul
    FoJul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Decimus wrote: »
    The new templar set is proccing the spear after second Burning Light proc, but dealing damage with an Aedric Spear ability while inside the circle only consumes the spear, dealing no proc damage.

Tested on Iron Atronach target dummy and on a player in a duel.

I was coming in here just to say the same, the new templar set isn't dealing the proc damage. Its not applying the status effect either. The animation is working, just no damage output.
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tool tip for the Arcanist set does not match the patch notes. On PTS, a snare/immobilize apparently triggers the condition, not any Arcanist ability
    Add a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Veteran players have been alienated and disengaged from Overland since One Tamriel, due to the lack of difficulty, and pushed into dungeons and trials; the minority of content in the Elder Scrolls Online. We can't take the repetition anymore, fix Overland engagement for Vet players. I don't even care if it's not combat related anymore, just make Overland engaging again.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Corpsebuster doesn't proc when consuming the self corpse from Nobility in Decay.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some of the new sets are missing their new passive aura visuals for equipping 5 pieces.

Sorc and Arcanist have them.

I believe Nightblade and Necromancer are missing theirs.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Savagejack
    Savagejack
    ✭✭✭
    It'd be cool if sorcerer stopped being designed around having half a passive or missing out on stats because a pet is or isn't out. The new sorc set is vaguely reminiscent of Expert Summoner, where a pet user loses damage attributes like mag/stam, and non-pet users get no health. There's nothing fun or interesting about half passives, and inert stats you lose because the skill you chose. The new set seems cool tho. I'd just prefer fixed stats on the 5pc
  • FoJul
    FoJul
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess still no fix to the new templar class set.
  • BasP
    BasP
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think something went wrong when the tooltip for Aerie's Cry was changed in the latest update; the words "Animal Companion" seem to have been left out. While I would be in favour of a buff, a 10% damage done bonus with all abilities might be a bit excessive :)

v7zpdz092ayj.jpg
  • ZhuJiuyin
    ZhuJiuyin
    ✭✭✭✭
    1.Pyrebrand and Aerie’s Cry can get set bonuses without casting any skills related to the skill line at all, which is obviously unreasonable.

2.The damage caused by the Beacon of Oblivion is very low. It should be changed to increase the damage caused by pets when there are pets. When there are no pets, all damage will be increased by 30%. Since Sorc didn't spend the extra power to summon Daedric, he should gain more power to improve himself!

3.Aetheric Lance's spear may appear in places where it cannot be obtained, such as VSS's dragon.

"是燭九陰,是燭龍。"──by "The Classic of Mountains and Seas "English is not my first language,If something is ambiguous, rude due to context and translation issues, etc., please remind me, thanks.