Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Discord Server

Sllocsredle
I do like the Discord server that was presented earlier for Elder Scrolls Online, seeing differing information over in Reddit, know the pictures are kind of goofy, the man icon Reddit was not functioning for me earlier, can a new Discord be made in there that coincides with the Reddit icon that kind of looks like a shield? I know that is a lot to take in, just trying to be better connected, not that I do not want to be in the Discord that I am in, the pictures just do not match up from Reddit and Discord, any ideas? I would like to understand how eso is better connected through the multiple channels, probably right in the eyes already and don't see it yet
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do like the Discord server that was presented earlier for Elder Scrolls Online, seeing differing information over in Reddit, know the pictures are kind of goofy, the man icon Reddit was not functioning for me earlier, can a new Discord be made in there that coincides with the Reddit icon that kind of looks like a shield? I know that is a lot to take in, just trying to be better connected, not that I do not want to be in the Discord that I am in, the pictures just do not match up from Reddit and Discord, any ideas? I would like to understand how eso is better connected through the multiple channels, probably right in the eyes already and don't see it yet

The Reddit is not owned by ZOS.

Edit: Okay, there appears to be one (1) ZOS employee on the Reddit mod team but I still wouldn’t consider it owned by ZOS. The Reddit also seems to have their own discord server different from the official ESO one.

Instead I’d look at Twitter, but dev comments are all over the place between here, Twitter, Reddit, and private discord servers methink.
    Edited by Soarora on July 3, 2024 2:37PM
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!