The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Undaunted- What am I not getting?

• RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think if you cannot currently max out the skill line due to lacl of dungeons then must be releasing more dungeons such as CRAGLORN?
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only way to level the skill line (not individual skills in it, but the main skill line) is to get achievements in the Dungeons section of the achievements window. Not all sub-sections of the Dungeons achivements give Undaunted experience though, I can only confirm the instanced dungeon completions (regular and veteran) give Undaunted XP. You get an equivalent amount of XP based on the achievement points earned (10 points = 10 XP).

I don't think it is possible to fully level this skill at this point, but future dungeons will undoubtedly have achievements that contribute to it.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really wish there was an easier way to get this skill up...
    QQing is a full time job
  • Osmiumium
    Osmiumium
    Psychoke wrote: »
    I am veteran rank 10 and I have completed all normal difficulity and veteran difficulity dungeons and i can confirm that rank 4 with 20/200 exp is the highest you can possibly get at this moment

If you complete the Achievements within the Group Dungeons (Damage Dealer, Healer, etc), those award toward the Undaunted. Also, the Achievements within Veteran dungeons, such as killing Winterbourne in Spindleclutch without killing any of his sacrifices awards points.

I confirmed with personally last night: I was 100/150 Rank 3 prior to starting Vet Spindleclutch -- and was 0/200 Rank 4 after completing it, having gained 50 points for getting the Compassionate achievement mentioned.
  • lbattros_ESO
    lbattros_ESO
    ✭✭
    dakhon wrote: »
    Actually only the group dungeon and veteran dungeon achievements count for undaunted xp.
    Check your achievements tab and you will see them listed.
    For normal dungeons,you just have to kill the bosses mentioned in each achievement once,pretty much all along the way to finish them,but sometimes you also have to kill some optional bosses.
    For veteran dungeons,there many different achievements,besides killing bosses,like speed completions,killing x number of enemies in a dungeon etc.
    In order to reach rank 5,you must complete and repeat the veteran ones a number of times.

If you have to complete veteran dungeons over and over just to get to level 5, which I assume are hell, not worth the aggravation. That crosses the line from play to work.

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have to complete veteran dungeons over and over just to get to level 5, which I assume are hell, not worth the aggravation. That crosses the line from play to work.
    No, you don't have to do that at all. You can do any of the daily dungeons on normal mode, or do the daily delve quest that's given by the male orc in the Undaunted enclaves. You can do them on veteran if you want to, but it's not necessary. You get credit for Undaunted when you turn the quests in to the quest-giver at the Undaunted tent.
    By the way, when threads are necro'd like this, the mods always close them. Just sayin'.

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    No, you don't have to do that at all. You can do any of the daily dungeons on normal mode, or do the daily delve quest that's given by the male orc in the Undaunted enclaves. You can do them on veteran if you want to, but it's not necessary. You get credit for Undaunted when you turn the quests in to the quest-giver at the Undaunted tent.
    By the way, when threads are necro'd like this, the mods always close them. Just sayin'.
    Two sorces for undaunted xp, first is the pledge quests and the delve quest.
    Second is dungeon achivements. Do dungeon is one, vet give more here, vet also has other are hm, death and speed
    Som also have extra achivememts
    This howevever is one time thing

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus, the necro is strong with this one :lol:
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    The dungeon quests.
    Vet dungeon first clear
    No death and speed achievements
    Achievements
    And that daily quest guy. Look for people sharing daily undaunted quests. Hey guild mates or friends and one person takes quest. Share with group. Complete and next person takes and shares quests. Rinse and repeat.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dakhon wrote: »
    Actually only the group dungeon and veteran dungeon achievements count for undaunted xp.
    Check your achievements tab and you will see them listed.
    For normal dungeons,you just have to kill the bosses mentioned in each achievement once,pretty much all along the way to finish them,but sometimes you also have to kill some optional bosses.
    For veteran dungeons,there many different achievements,besides killing bosses,like speed completions,killing x number of enemies in a dungeon etc.
    In order to reach rank 5,you must complete and repeat the veteran ones a number of times.

I'd check for new information. You kind of necro'ed a thread from 4 years ago. Some things have changed in the last 4 years.
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    A small hint: the Pubs arent marked as "un solved" for no reason: undaunteds are in .. spend them drinks and get a mission for your test. This will lvl up your skill line to the extreme. But also not to fast.
    Edited by Atreidus on December 6, 2018 2:15AM
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »

Yep. A lot of these popping up lately, people just don’t seem to get it.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MattT1988 wrote: »
    Sparr0w wrote: »

Yep. A lot of these popping up lately, people just don’t seem to get it.
    It's like someone's clicking the "Recent" button, then going to the last damn page.

FWIW, this one beats out the other two I've seen recently by at least an entire month.

(Why don't they close threads after 6 months of inactivity? Clearly they no longer apply, and it's not like existence (or non-existence) of one thread has ever prevented someone from making another.

Edited by Merlin13KAGL on December 6, 2018 12:36PM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Why don't they close threads after 6 months of inactivity? Clearly they no longer apply, and it's not like existence (or non-existence) of one thread has ever prevented someone from making another.

To be fair, until I read the post mentioning veteran ranks it could have been written a week ago.
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    D´oh!. Just had read this. Pointless necro.