Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's up with this week's Endeavors?

• Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    It will encourage players who have been focused on zone story to do Scholarium quests. Which will permanently unlock ability to get luminous ink. Which will slowly but surely increase supply of ink in game and lower prices.

This is only true if they do not add additional sccribing abilities down the track.

They've stated that they are, indeed, adding to the Scribing system as time goes on.
    What we currently have is just the start.
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Options
    • shadyjane62
      shadyjane62
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I stole fifteen pieces of armor and weapons in Rimmen I improved them using the lowest grade and then I deconned the lot and it was a win, win win.
      Options
    • barney2525
      barney2525
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Just do some master writs to complete the improve endeavor. This way you will not feel like burning materials. Which is so damn cheap if you normally improve 15 white to greens anyways. Cannot understand why is it a problem. You exchange a just few gold for your time.

maybe not everyone has been playing the same account for years and years

:#
      Options
    • jad11mumbler
      jad11mumbler
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      1rz4lbopz50y.png

The options look like this to me:

3. Burn through those valuable mats.

So I guess 2 is fairly reasonable but 1 and 3 really isn't an option for most people??

What do you think would be fairer for this week's endeavors?

Upgrading anything to just green is pretty cheap though?
      174 characters and counting over 13 accounts.

120 writ certified. 73 at CP rank.
      Options
    • SickleCider
      SickleCider
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      15 pairs of green jute shoes
      ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
      Options
    • Danikat
      Danikat
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      barney2525 wrote: »
      Just do some master writs to complete the improve endeavor. This way you will not feel like burning materials. Which is so damn cheap if you normally improve 15 white to greens anyways. Cannot understand why is it a problem. You exchange a just few gold for your time.

maybe not everyone has been playing the same account for years and years

:#

Then they're more likely to have uses for event tickets, and can do that weekly endeavour instead. Or they might have just started with Gold Road and so will be able to do the Scribing one.
      PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
      Options