Shaman Rezzutum never spawning in Silorn dungeon

RicAlmighty
RicAlmighty
✭✭✭✭✭
Finished the entire dungeon, got to the last boss area and they never spawned. Waited 15 mins with 3 other players. Boss never spawned. This should be looked at.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup, was bugged for me too, checked it both monday and yesterday and never saw it

saw another bug thread with people reporting this issue as well, along with other issues related to the group boss of this public dungeon
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • RicAlmighty
    RicAlmighty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. Kind of ridiculous this even happens
    Options
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. People are saying elsewhere that the boss seems to only want to spawn once per instance, and then never again. The recommendation is to keep relogging until you get a newly spun instance where the boss is up. But I got better things to do than rerererelog and wait around on some guy to realize he missed his alarm and show up, so I hope ZOS fixes the spawn soon.
    —PC/NA, never Steam—
    Getting lost in TESO Tamriel and beyond since Beta 2013!
    Alliance agnostic: all factions should chill the fetch out and party together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic, remember: corruption starts from the top.
    Options
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same experience. I've waited in that room for at least 20 minutes three times a day each day so far and nada. I'm there again right now with a handful of other people and we all have the same complaint. It's the last public dungeon boss I need for completion.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same experience. I've waited in that room for at least 20 minutes three times a day each day so far and nada. I'm there again right now with a handful of other people and we all have the same complaint. It's the last public dungeon boss I need for completion.

i tried doing that once, but probably wont really bother going back to it until the next incremental, or occasionally checking it throughout the week

got a few other things i can work on in the zone until then lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    Options
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    BUMP

Still not spawning
    uwu
    Options
  • TheChookyWookiee
    TheChookyWookiee
    Soul Shriven
    same.
    Options
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    ugh, same
    Options
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Expericing the same problem today.
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

Options
  • Idelise
    Idelise
    ✭✭✭
    Same
    Options
  • Koridak
    Koridak
    Soul Shriven
    They are not despawning once killed (maybe a key issue) Both of their bodies are just lying on the ground.vzzw4fvked86.png
    Shaman Rezzutum and Bonebreaker.
    Options
  • Jylly
    Jylly
    ✭✭✭
    same
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup

edit: /reloadui worked for me to get a new instance
    Edited by tinythinker on June 8, 2024 6:20PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmhmm.

been there several times, nothing doing.
    Options
  • Jacozilla
    Jacozilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, still bugged. Bodies never decay, hence they can’t respawn. Relogging over and over…and over, seems only method to force new instance. But that seems iffy, bc new instance only starts if enough ppl there to warrant new one. Sometimes i pop back into same instance. Same for reloadui, can be same instance come back into
    Options
  • Boltz4Life
    Boltz4Life
    ✭✭
    Can confirm this. Also, the other boss in the same public dungeon is bugged out in the wall, attacking something unseen. Cannot be damaged/killed. Boss name is Viikor Brazen Hoof.
    Options
  • Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    Unlikely_Ghostbuster
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been waiting over 20 minutes. Fix your game.
    Options
  • Murdoc
    Murdoc
    ✭✭
    Same for me boss never spawns.
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just went back into the dungeon periodically to check if the boss was and eventually got lucky so was finally able to complete that encounter lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    Options
  • moderatelyfatman
    moderatelyfatman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem.
    Options
  • Lord_Graas
    Lord_Graas
    ✭✭✭
    Any future fix?
    Options
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still a feature, been checking every day.

Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, thank you for reporting this. We followed up with the dev team and this issue with Shaman Rezzutum not spawning in the encounter should be fixed in the upcoming incremental.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Sortiarius
    Sortiarius
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, thank you for reporting this. We followed up with the dev team and this issue with Shaman Rezzutum not spawning in the encounter should be fixed in the upcoming incremental.

When will the next incremental be?

Sorti
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Sortiarius wrote: »
    When will the next incremental be?

Sorti
    Tentative incremental date for PC/Mac is June 17th.

Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does it never spawn or is it a roll of the dice type of thing?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Options
  • Alarra
    Alarra
    ✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    So does it never spawn or is it a roll of the dice type of thing?

Roll of the dice, you have to hopefully get an instance where they're working. It took me a couple days of going back to it until I got one where they were respawning properly (someone had already killed them when I first reached them in that particular instance but they did respawn).
    UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
    UESP forum/blog/Discord admin, wiki patroller, NA/PC Guild Advisor
    Options
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no lucky rolls for me and i've checked every day at least once if not twice. -.-
    Options
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

Will this be fixed in Xbox release @ZOS_Kevin
    Options
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was fixed. I killed him twice today after the patch. Spawn time is about 5 minutes or so.
    Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often - BETA Group: 85 b 9
    Options