Conflicet between English and Chinese support team Killed my ESO life.

ZQ_JioJI
ZQ_JioJI
Hello,

At the beginning, on Apirl 15, I used my friend's account made an English appeal (at that time I didn't know I can create an new account for appeal, and my friend kindly lend his subaccount to me), however, because I've been framed for something I didn't do and I have to ask my friend for the security code everytime I login, I abandoned that ticket at last.

I created this account and made an new appeal in Chinese instead, and my account was unbanned on May 3.
nbz94zuzcf2c.png
AI Translation.
1151skeeoanv.png

However, the English appeal was not closed at that time (was closed now), and it got a reply as follow on May 5:
8ab2q2r870hc.png

And my account was rebanned, even my Chinese appeal which unbanned me before refuse to unban my account. I didn't do anything just played normal in these two days, so I don't know why they changed their mind. And now my new appeals all got closed as duplicate, no one told me why I was rebanned until I found out this theory by myself. So unfair like internal conflict between Chinese and English support team, doesn't make sense how they would fight each other, the decision to unban should be final after investigation.

The story was on Apirl 15, my friend introduced me a merchant who could provide guild hall furniture services (like manufacturing stand), and I traded my gold as down payment. I got banned few hours later and did not received anything from this trade yet. I don't know if I've participated in a fraudulent scheme without knowing it, but I was a victim after all. As I was unbanned by Chinese support team which means I'm innocent, therefore I don't understand how the English support team connect me with fraudulent accounts.

In my first English appeal, I was accused "associated with fraudulent accounts and receiving gifts from accounts enaging in fraudulent activties". However, I haven't received any crown gifts from other players since 2023 December because I bought lots of discount crowns from steam which is much cheaper than I bought crowns from other players. It is very obviously to check out, if anyone really reviewed my account. In addition, before I was banned, I still have more than 50k crown remained.
kvcdb202izyh.png

Except the down payment trade, I've also mailed gold to @m00nyONE who made one of the most popular addon Hodor Reflexes in this game, the gold is for custom icon.
yx88fa2nqje8.png

I don't know if my ban was because I traded too much gold in one day, but all these trade have it's purpose. And I don't know if I was ignored because the interval between bans is too short, but that was because of the misoperate by the support team.

In additon, my gold is totally clean and I earn gold by carry people trials. I'm a loyal user of ESO since 2022 December as soon as there is Chinese translation. I’ve played more than 6000 hours in 1.5 year; I’ve completed most of the game’s content, I already got 5 trial trifecta and my achievement point is over 57k.

While my account was banned, my friends also invited me to some trials, I even got VSEHM with my friend's account which my own account don't have. But the closer I got to the goal with other account, the more depressed I felt, I have to leave my global core team, and without me my Chinese core team even dismissed. I haven't login the game for more than a month, but I still think about it all the time. ESO is not just a game for me, I made friends around the world through ESO, I connect with them through ESO, ESO is like my second life, please unban my account, thank you.

s4s0nyg1mbag.png
yop3an5m7vzx.png
9qmzm34ni9c3.png
ge8jmzgdcjr7.png

Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 27, 2024 1:28PM
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    5ucf2sid58dn.png

My ticket just got closed again. I really need help.
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill Can you help this player, please?
    Edited by SilverBride on June 4, 2024 2:34AM
    PCNA
    Options
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    @ZOS_Bill Can you help this player, please?

Thanks for your support, I've been tortured for too long, the last two years of my life have revolved around ESO, and I haven't login for a month, feels really sad.
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they can figure this out for you.
    PCNA
    Options
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZQ_JioJI wrote: »
    5ucf2sid58dn.png

I would suggest that you mask/hide your email and your user ID (PlatformIDName) that is in that ticket to avoid any possible abuse. It is enough that forum mods/devs have your ticket number to contact you if they need it.
    Options
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    RexyCat wrote: »
    ZQ_JioJI wrote: »
    5ucf2sid58dn.png

I would suggest that you mask/hide your email and your user ID (PlatformIDName) that is in that ticket to avoid any possible abuse. It is enough that forum mods/devs have your ticket number to contact you if they need it.

Thanks for your suggest, the email adress is actually hided, so I think it's fine.
    Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 4, 2024 6:53AM
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ZQ_JioJI

I've sent you a forum PM with an update regarding your current ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @ZQ_JioJI

I've sent you a forum PM with an update regarding your current ticket.

Thanks for the response, I was unbanned, but got banned again only in two days, I didn't do anything against the rules. Please review my account, tell me the reason I got banned, I can explain if there is any misunderstand, please hear my voice.

Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 5, 2024 7:03PM
    Options
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    @ZOS_Bill

I just made a new ticket

240605-005753

I want to know the reason why I was banned, please don't close the ticket, please response me.
    Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 5, 2024 11:32PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ZQ_JioJI

I've sent you another PM with details regarding your new ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_Bill @ZOS_GinaBruno

After a weekend of waiting, my ticket was closed again, and I saw there is a renew of ticket 240429-002940, which unbanned me on May 3. However, I got banned again on May 5, I didn't do anything wrong in these two days, I kept asking why but only got automatic and blank responses. I don't know if support has reviewed my account this time, or just used the previous conclusion for reference, and that conclusion banned me for no reason. Is it because my appeal was in Chinese, or my region is China? Was there any problem with the translation of my original ticket or something?

Please tell me the reason why I got banned again, let me explain if there is any misunderstand, please help me.

3gmb9rlb6w8y.png
    dinymct4jk8k.png
    9gs2i1lmhms1.png

Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 11, 2024 11:46AM
    Options
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI

Hello? I just made a new ticket
    240611-004547
    Would you please tell me why I was banned this time?Or just unban me if you can't find out anything.
    Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 11, 2024 9:56PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for sending this over. Since you just made the new ticket, it may take a bit for someone to get to it with a response. But we'll send it to customer service and to make sure it's in the right place and see if someone can investigate.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI

I got a reply ask about my account security question, I thought finially I will get some responses. I replied with great anticipation. But today, my ticket was closed as duplicate again. I've been here for two weeks, would you please do something? Ask the support to tell me why I was banned on May 5, or simply unban my account if they can't find out anything, did anyone really reviewed my account? If there really had duplicate, would you please ask them copy the conclution to me, so that we can have further communication, instead of just close the ticket and leave me wait for another week.

caxn1cmdf4ez.png
    wf6qqunxuvp6.png

Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 18, 2024 7:59AM
    Options
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    This floor has be moved to #1
    Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 25, 2024 6:57AM
    Options
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_Bill @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_FalcoYamaoka

Two days past, still no response, why? Did anyone read #16?

I just made an new ticket 240618-005115, I guess I have to wait for another weekend to get my ticket closed again.

Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 19, 2024 6:23AM
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope this gets sorted out for you soon! :(
    Options
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    I really hope this gets sorted out for you soon! :(

:'( This will goes forever.
    Options
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI

Still no one responsed last night, sad. :'( Please read #16

I've login my friend's account again to check if there is any update of my original English appeal. No update, the time was still May 5.
    6pux6mskrt0z.png

In addition, the original Chinese appeal made by this account get a update last weekend, seems the support team made their decision by the reference of this appeal. And they still closed my ticket as duplicate.
    amn3g7wle1b9.png

I have to say I was a little swelled after my unban, because it was almost same period with PTS bug bans, so I thought maybe my ban was due to PTS bug as well, though I did not have any PTS account yet. I asked if I can get compensation as well, lol, maybe that's the reason support team don't want to response me anymore? But still there is no reason to reban my account, the decision to unban should be final after investigation.

My new ticket 240618-005115 is still going on, seems someone checked it last night, hope it can bring me some good news.

Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 20, 2024 4:49PM
    Options
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    i am on the same situation friend! i got banned without any reason, 1 accusation, then they changed the reason/accusation and i still got no answer so far!
    "A'tvar where are you?"
    Options
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    Tsukyme wrote: »
    i am on the same situation friend! i got banned without any reason, 1 accusation, then they changed the reason/accusation and i still got no answer so far!

@Tsukyme

I saw there are more than 8k tickets every day, I don't know if this is normal or they banned too many players at same time and all these players keep making appeal. Maybe the support team don't have enough people to deal with this number of tickets and they just ignore it. I don't think they really reviewed every players' account, I've got so many blank and automatic reply, they just hold off the tickets for all weekend and close it on monday. I hope we can make it out one day but seems the forum admins started to ignore me as well. :/
    Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 21, 2024 2:48AM
    Options
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_Bill @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kraken @ZOS_FalcoYamaoka

As expected, my ticket was closed again with no reply. And the forum administrators stopped talking to me as well.

This is so helpless, what am I supposed to do.

I can't give up anyway. My friends are waiting for me. I‘ve submitted a new appeal 240621-003575. Anyone still care about this can read #16 for more detail.

ytf8xmxymbjb.png
    Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 22, 2024 2:21PM
    Options
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_Bill @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kraken @ZOS_FalcoYamaoka @ZOS_Icy @ZOS_Hadeostry

Ticket got closed with no response again.

240623-006797 is my new ticket.

My account was rebanned due to conflicet between Chinese and English support team.

Please check ticket 240429-002940 which is my Chinese appeal unbanned my account on May 3.

And ticket 240415-002635 which is my first English appeal, it got a reply on May 5 and rebanned my account.

So unfair like internal conflict between Chinese and English support team, the decision to unban should be final after investigation.

I've tried to appeal under ticket 240429-002940 but only got blank and automatic reply, I don't think anyone had reviewed my account, if anyone go through my account, they're gonna find out I'm accused of things I didn't do.

#16 of this post could provide more detail for the story.

kz3jn8tibp9m.png

Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 25, 2024 12:47AM
    Options
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    I've spreaded some link in General ESO Discussion and Bug Reports channel, that I believe my situation is because some system bug that made conflicet between Chinese and English support team. However, they were removed because violated ESO Community Rules around: Spamming. I'm not native speaker but I hope my appeal won't be classifield as "Spamming". Anyway, I've been here for more than 3 weeks, I hope my account will unban oneday.
    Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 24, 2024 10:54AM
    Options
  • ZQ_JioJI
    ZQ_JioJI
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_Bill @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kraken @ZOS_FalcoYamaoka @ZOS_Icy @ZOS_Hadeostry @ZOS_Phoenix

Maybe it's time to say goodbye to ESO and go back to real life.

But I'd like to try one more time, 240627-002343 is my new ticket, someone please response me.
    Hope this ticket won't be closed without any response this time.

2orrif22q6wa.png
    x0lffv72r95p.png
    udlbfwrq5syx.png

Edited by ZQ_JioJI on June 27, 2024 2:45PM
    Options