The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

for the attention of zenimax staff

karldavy149b16_ESO
karldavy149b16_ESO
✭✭✭
i see you posting solutions to various other issues for the game but when are you going to comment on the fact that people have had there accounts falsely suspended without a single warning or explanation as to why ...

do you care to do some explaining now ... or do u wanna ignore it and fix a quest that could be skipped
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do you know they were falsely suspended? Don't take what people post as fact. Let them deal with the appeal process and let the game decide whom they decide is detrimental to the game,
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    They're ignoring it either because they don't know how to fix it right now, or don't care enough to fix the mistake.
    Options
  • Tekken
    Tekken
    Soul Shriven
    It is fact that people have been falsely suspended. I myself have been suspended and i have not done anything against the terms of service. I mean I played alone the entire time, never really talked in chat. or sent whispers or anything. The only thing i did was report the gold spammers. It seems like a lot of people are getting suspended because of reporting gold spammers. at the same time I also get a message thanking me for reporting them.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    I got about 7 emails from ZOS saying

Thank you for your report. We will investigate this matter and take the appropriate action. You will not be informed of results of the investigation. Thanks for supporting the Elder Scrolls Online.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    because i am one who as been suspended and i know ive done nothing wrong i would have to be some kinda *** to go out and waste £70 on a game to hack it on release

and one guy as posted a print screen of a csr reply confirming the error and revoking said ban

i just feel they know there is an issue but because of say the image this game wants to portray its not aknowledging it .. same thing happened in swbore but bioware said hey yes its unfair the automated system was at fault were working on a fix now if zenimax would do that id be cool with it errors happen but frankly they havnt and people are still reporting the invalid login error but just assume its down to all the server restarts and dont realise that they might be in the middle of a ban/suspension
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Zilyana wrote: »
    I got about 7 emails from ZOS

Thank you for your report. We will investigate this matter and take the appropriate action. You will not be informed of results of the investigation. Thanks for supporting the Elder Scrolls Online.

that sounds to me like thats a reply to you reporting someone for something
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Zilyana wrote: »
    I got about 7 emails from ZOS

that sounds to me like thats a reply to you reporting someone for something

:| Clearly
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    it happens in just about every mmo they spend to much money on gameplay and crap so invest very very very poorly in customer service .. when did the world stop caring about quality and go for quantity
    Options