The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Three minor inconveniences

StrangerFull
StrangerFull
✭✭✭
In the game there are 3 things that bring inconvenience.

1. When a character rides a horse , and he engages in battle or by the appearance of some kind of creature - it is impossible to attack on horseback just attacking arm it needs to dismount from his horse and after to begin the attack , but using attack skills character automatically dismounts . It would be necessary to make sure that when you move the mouse to aim and pressed the attack - the character would automatically dismounted from his horse and began to attack, just as it happens when you use a skill.

2. Items needed for quests are too long spawn , and the people doing the same quest a lot. It was necessary to take this into account when creating the game . Now you just need to speed up the time spawn quest items/mobs.

3. Not quite an inconvenience , but rather a lack of understanding or defect developers. I am a dragonknight level 20 , an Imperial, I can not get the quest main quest line at level 20 of castle of worm - Mannimarco must be defeated, he is invulnerable, climbs full of skeletons and they kill me as if I do them for a doll. Too strong mobs would be nice to relax or am I doing something wrong, but more first pack to survive do not get any.