Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Let me beam to a wayshrine that I have an alt at!

• FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On Playstation, it's R3 to hide/show offline. You can simply sort by Location, click R3, and kaboom. You get what's shown below. Your online guildmates and their locations sorted alphabetically.

jtmfj8wa701i.jpg

Thanks everyone. I used the upper left choice and that never worked. I did not see the choice somewhat hidden at the bottom. That certainly helps.

I have a much older post where no one mentioned that if anyone wants to find it....

Either way I at least have this. I would still like what I request in the OP, but this helps another area.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »
    kargen27 wrote: »
    We can't port to a character that isn't online.

Of course we can't now. I was asking for ZOS to add that feature.

I recall reading that even WoW was realizing that making players find their equivalent to wayshrines on ever character is silly.

But I am not looking even for that, just a way to "fit the lore" that I can go to where one of my "friends" (an alt on my account). Pretending they don't know each other at all is not logical.

As to the XP argument, you could skip this feature, though it is minimal and leveling a character makes it impossible to not get to max level without lots of things left to do.

And now, some wayshrines are quite distant, like the one in the far middle right of Vvardenfel (sp?) as I noted.

Not unacceptable, but it would still be a nice feature for at least some, though I am sure others will passionately against it.

And no, I don't want another game. I want this one to have more reasonable QoL.

Having multiple characters really doesn't fit the lore as you play a unique individual in the game. You are The Vestige not a vestige. Of course every other player is also The Vestige but that can't be helped in an MMO. Going to have to be a bit of lore breaking here or there. Claiming this would somehow fit the lore is just trying to give reason where there is none.

Your characters do not know each other. They have never met.

Some of my characters at least have met. I have screenshots of 6 or 7 all hanging out

That's a deep fake, don't believe it!
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of my characters meet in my mental RP with fair frequency. Some of them also meet physically, since they exist on different accounts....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On Playstation, it's R3 to hide/show offline. You can simply sort by Location, click R3, and kaboom. You get what's shown below. Your online guildmates and their locations sorted alphabetically.

jtmfj8wa701i.jpg

Thanks everyone. I used the upper left choice and that never worked. I did not see the choice somewhat hidden at the bottom. That certainly helps.

I have a much older post where no one mentioned that if anyone wants to find it....

Either way I at least have this. I would still like what I request in the OP, but this helps another area.

The top left sets your status shown to others
    Soupy twist
    Options