The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

NPCs not appearing

LyricalMURDER
LyricalMURDER
✭✭✭
I've been playing with my girlfriend, and her computer has slightly lower specs than mine. I've never had an issue with NPCs taking more than a split second to appear (if they aren't there automatically, which they generally are), but for her NPCs DO NOT appear unless she does /reloadui, in which they usually appear afterwards. However, /reloadui only works for NPCs in the same room as her. If we're in a dungeon, she cannot ever see the enemies. She'll /reloadui, and they appear. We move on to the next room, and it happens all over again. Enemies don't appear for her (even after a few minutes of waiting), but /reloadui allows them to appear. She has to do this in dungeons, cities, wilderness, etc. This is more or less gamebreaking for her, as she's already stopped playing because this bug has essentially made the game unplayable. Issues like this cannot happen, otherwise she's playing a wilderness simulator, essentially. This needs to be addressed. Thank you.

Also, I can't find the bug reports section (is it even still here?) so feel free to relocate this thread.