The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Attempted Transfer Failed in Tutorial

HypErKiZ
HypErKiZ
Hello, my character in the tutorial keeps failing to transfer to Tamriel after finishing the tutorial. She floats into the air then falls down and dies. It has happened 10+ times and cant seem to get it to work. Please help.
Edited by HypErKiZ on April 2, 2014 11:34PM
  • Deamar
    Deamar
    Soul Shriven
    Not saying this will help every time but worth trying perhaps:
    When in the air or falling type: /stuck
    Given I was on the main land already when I fell through the map, but this put me at a wayshrine when relogging just made me fall all over again. Worth a shot.
  • HypErKiZ
    HypErKiZ
    /stuck just kills you and respawns you at the door. Doesn't help when trying to go to Tamriel and kills you and fails to transfer.
  • Rarityshy
    Rarityshy
    Have you tried restarting the game? I just had the same bug with a new toon I just rolled and after restarting the game it finally let me outta Prison =P.
  • HypErKiZ
    HypErKiZ
    yes. I have. Not working, keep floating in the air to exit and fall to my death.
  • HypErKiZ
    HypErKiZ
    FINALLY got it to work. Thanks everyone for attempting to help.
  • Rarityshy
    Rarityshy
    gratz on finally getting out of prison lol
  • Deamar
    Deamar
    Soul Shriven
    For future reference, I saw elsewhere on the forum that leaving the tutorial and possible loading errors can be caused by certain addons. (Doesn't say they are the only reason this occurs to be clear.)

Perhaps a good idea to just disable them when making the jump to Tamriel's main land. You can always put it back up after you landed. Just to be on the safe side of things. ;)