The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Ride a donkey to an island?

joshisanonymous
joshisanonymous
✭✭✭✭
Why on Earth does a donkey in Mournhold take you to High Isle??
Fedrals: PC / NA / EP / NB

• aleksandr_ESO
    aleksandr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Your trip to New Zealand starts with a taxi, not an airplane
  • joshisanonymous
    joshisanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, but there are boats a short walk away that can take you around the world.
    Fedrals: PC / NA / EP / NB

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than the ships in the various docks, Navigators need to be an NPC in a Travel Agent styled stall that gives a list of destinations to choose from.

Instead fo trying to figure which Navigator to use.from the scattered crowd.
    Edited by Nestor on May 11, 2024 2:29PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• kaushad
    kaushad
    ✭✭✭✭

Are the rivers around Mournhold even navigable? There are waterfalls southeast of the Shad Astula and there's some sort of barrier at Hlanii's Hollow.
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually more confused about the carts that take players from Tamriel to Coldharbor. Do they get sucked into a dark anchor to get there?
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually more confused about the carts that take players from Tamriel to Coldharbor. Do they get sucked into a dark anchor to get there?

what carts take you to Coldharbour? i only know of the portal in the Fighters Guild
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They may have meant Craglorn rather than Coldharbour. I know they're two different places, but I seem to get them confused with each other when I pull up the map, more often than I'm comfortable admitting.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Went back and double-checked. I am not seeing things. This is outside a delve in Malabal Tor.

vezah3cj7vu8.jpg

Edit: I tried to use the cart but I get "this cart cannot be used at this time". Very confusing...

Edited by Arizona_Steve on May 13, 2024 2:34PM
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Went back and double-checked. I am not seeing things. This is outside a delve in Malabal Tor.

vezah3cj7vu8.jpg

Edit: I tried to use the cart but I get "this cart cannot be used at this time". Very confusing...

that's the Blackwood prologue quest i think.
    it got moved to Coldharbour so that's why.

yea, found it in the patch notes.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/645725/pc-mac-patch-notes-v9-2-5-update-40#latest

A Mortal’s Touch (Blackwood Prologue): The Hollow City, Coldharbour
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

vezah3cj7vu8.jpg

You climb into the cart, a dark anchor appears overhead, and you go floating upward through the vortex into Coldharbour, like one of those silly Worm Cultists at a dolmen... I guess! :)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaushad wrote: »

Are the rivers around Mournhold even navigable? There are waterfalls southeast of the Shad Astula and there's some sort of barrier at Hlanii's Hollow.

I was noticing the same thing about Balmora in Vvardenfell yesterday. There are three small ships docked in the river there, but at one end of town is a waterfall, and just outside of town downriver the water is 2 feet deep by six feet wide.

Something I will never unsee or not think about now every time I go there, lol!
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would make sense that the first leg of your journey to an island, from an inland location would be a form of ground transport, which would then take you to a coastal area. That's a nice little immersive idea.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!