The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Disconnected while in Cyrodiil, locked out of the game

faluciousub17_ESO
I was disconnected from the game while in Cyrodiil (an unknown error has occurred) and when I logged back in and selected my character I get stuck in the loading screen. I have been staring at the Cyrodiil loading screen for 10 minutes and am unable to play. Is this because the zone is full and I'm in queue to get back in or is it something else? Relogging doesn't fix the situation, I am getting frustrated with the inability to play.
Edited by faluciousub17_ESO on April 2, 2014 11:18PM
Our sugar is yours, friend.
  • Fiddlefaddle01
    I too am encountering this problem, except I DC'ed mid fight with 2 people (away from a zerg) and then when I logged back in I was dead. When I chose a friendly keep to spawn, I was greeted with the loading screen and can no longer play my character.

EDIT: So after about 20 minutes and several attempts, it put me in the home area in cyrodiil. I think it might be a time based thing, not sure though.
    Edited by Fiddlefaddle01 on April 3, 2014 12:20AM