Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

TICKET # 240430-006171

Sythen88411
Sythen88411
✭✭✭✭
Thus is the 3rd ticket I've had to put in for my alt account witch zos gave me the code due to being locked out of pts. I put gold from 1 account to a other witch I've done many times. Just because it's a new account and gold "hard earned gold" was traded over does not mean gold was bought. How can you even buy gold from yourself??? Lol @ZOS_Kraken
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 2, 2024 12:18PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time you create a new ticket on an existing case it puts you to the back of the queue. Just make sure you always reply to any ticket promptly, never ignore the reply or follow up with another ticket.
    Options
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Every time you create a new ticket on an existing case it puts you to the back of the queue. Just make sure you always reply to any ticket promptly, never ignore the reply or follow up with another ticket.

I have and for a week no response. Plus it said my ticket was closed.
    Options
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Reply every 3 days, regardless of whether you got a response or not. Their system will auto close tickets after 4 days of no activity on it (meaning neither side posting).
    Options
  • Desiato
    Desiato
    ✭✭✭✭
    WolfStar07 wrote: »
    Reply every 3 days, regardless of whether you got a response or not. Their system will auto close tickets after 4 days of no activity on it (meaning neither side posting).

I've had an exchange with ZOS support that have stretched on for months with them not responding to me for around 3-4 weeks at a time without a ticket being auto-closed after I replied promptly once after each of their responses. It was around six months ago.
    spending a year dead for tax reasons
    Options
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @Sythen88411

I have sent you a private message regarding your ticket.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ikzaa
    ikzaa
    ✭✭✭✭
    That happened to me when i transferred gold between my main account and my two mule accounts.

My mule accounts were banned instantly, i sent a ticket to support, with screenshots prove that i am the owner of the accounts, and in a matter of hours my accounts were released.
    Options
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    ikzaa wrote: »
    That happened to me when i transferred gold between my main account and my two mule accounts.

My mule accounts were banned instantly, i sent a ticket to support, with screenshots prove that i am the owner of the accounts, and in a matter of hours my accounts were released.

Let's hope the same. They asked for some info on the account. Did they do the same?
    Options
  • ikzaa
    ikzaa
    ✭✭✭✭

Let's hope the same. They asked for some info on the account. Did they do the same?

No, because i go ahead and send all the information they might need, proof of purchase, names of my characters, etc.
    Options
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭

No, because i go ahead and send all the information they might need, proof of purchase, names of my characters, etc.

Yes did all that and then some
    Options
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hi there,

We went ahead and moved this thread to a category that we think would be more helpful for this topic, General Help.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sythen88411

We have sent you another forum PM regarding your open ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post