The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

with event over, i need a looooong break

• Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Destai wrote: »
    jaws343 wrote: »
    That period between the Anniversary event and the new chapter is usually my recovery time with the game. Log in and do endeavors, log off. Maybe do a few house keeping things as well, like clear out the hundreds of surveys from all the writs. Just a nice two months of decompressing before going full bore on the new chapter.

I have a mule just for storing my writs and surveys. So many to do after binging the crafting dailies over the event.

I can't complain though, I've already made 6 million in gold sales from motifs alone. Still have 4x30 guild slots full, and a bank full of blue plans to sell. And then all of the perfect roe and other mats I do no use to sell. Lotta gold in this event.

That's awesome! I made about 1 million in gold, but I wasn't aggressive in selling. I'll probably sell some of the roe once the prices rebound.
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am currently writing this whilst watching TV, I collected my daily login rewards, filled my stores and logged out!

However this will likely not last, my current housing projects are calling me, they have been neglected for too long(Jester's and Anniversary), they need some attention!
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • SgtWinnie
    SgtWinnie
    ✭✭✭
    I did not end up putting all of my crafting accts on ESO+ and doing writs like I do every Jubilee.
    Instead I did more on the EU server this year because If I'm being honest I don't really need much on NA.
    I ran 14x 20 accts on NA and 7x 20 on EU this year. I'm sure If I look back that's the smallest number of accts I've done on NA in the last 5 years.It will take me the next month or more to sort it all out.
    The only thing I need a break from is how Zos manages the game. So much negativity and outright hate in guilds/zone over the last few weeks. Much of it deserved.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some of my friends created alt accounts and lots of toons for crafting. I just did my usual 7 toons daily crafting writs because that is too much work.

Sure they made more gold than me but I don’t care.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    As these events only grant trivial items and never ever any combat advantages there is no tactical reward for completion.

Cosmetics, mounts, pets & houses are nice but infinitesimally useful in actual gameplay. I for one am re-evaluating my involvement with forthcoming events after this rather abysmal jubilee event.

I agree with your points about cosmetic items, but Dragon Rheum, Perfect Roe and gold improvement mats DO give combat advantages and I got those in spades during this event - around 90 roe and >300 rheum so I was definitely rewarded for completing the dailies
    Options
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from the geysers on the first day (which were awful), I only farmed moderately. Just one round of daily writs, about half an hour of Vvardenfell bosses per day, and then the other WB dailies and some world events, which I normally enjoy anyway.

Did not do anything I didn't feel like doing, and thankfully don't feel the least bit burnt out. I'm actually a little sad the event is over. I definitely miss seeing those purple boxes dropping from every boss.
    Options