The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite loading screen after log in

jminner1679
So I just now got back into the game after re downloading the 24GB file and installing. I went to log in after the servers came back up and I successfully logged in, only to be stuck at an infinite loading screen. I have tried repairing, closing the game completely, restarting my computer, and all to no avail. It is extremely upsetting that I have paid so much money for the Imperial Edition, only to not get to play the game at all due to bug after bug that makes the game undesirable or impossible to play.
  • jminner1679
    I managed to successfully log on to the server after repairing again, and I am relieved to find that the uninstall/reinstall that I just spent 4 days doing DID NOT FIX THE BUG THAT I WAS HAVING. NPCs in game are still called OFFLINE and quests are all called TRACKER GOAL TEXT. Please...I just want to play.