The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Rings of Marra - a problem we have.

Mog_Ur
Mog_Ur
So, My wife an I were excited to get in game married as soon as possible. Took us a few minutes, and help from nearby players to sort out how to do the ritual, and get our rings. However, my wife noticed she still had her scroll, and we did the ritual again.. pretty cool, as it gave us 2 rings :-).. then.. we made another set of toons. and noticed, since we had used up our scrolls, we could not marry those 2. I thought, we could split the rings, drop them in the bank, and share them that way.. but looking the the ring description, said mu rings were made by Zantra for Mog Ur, and her's say made by Mog Ur for Zantra. I thought, I can't send this to another toon, it won't work. Besides, eventually you get other rings, and the rings of Marra will probably be bank clutter. Not sure how to resolve this. Maybe the scrolls could be delivered to toons as you create them, and/or, once you have done the ritual with a toon, you are prevented from doing it a second time, so you don't end up with 2 rings. thereby saving a scroll when you create alts. My wife an I like to play several characters to keep games interesting over the long haul. Most MMO's we have enjoyed for 3 to 5 years before moving on.
Mog Ur of Shi a Tan
  • Rhoon
    Rhoon
    I had hoped they would be tied to the @USERID, rather than the character itself. Disappointed by this turn of events that it appears to be tied to the character and not the @USERID, like everything else is (Friends, guild, etc).