The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A big thanks.

hurdleboy15_ESO
A shout-out to the customer / technical service departments. You guys are undoubtedly all deep into overtime by now, trying to right the game before official release date. I apologize for the chest-deep entitlement you've had to wade through to find issues that need your attention on this forum. Keep it up, I am looking forward to the final product!

As for the players on this forum, crying entitlement, compensation, and "what good is 5 day pre-pruchase," I would like to point out the purpose of the 5-days. These 5 days give you, the beta tester, TES enthusiast, and/or MMO mastermind the opportunity to get a head start in the game. But just like anything else in life, it's a trade. You get 5 days, ESO gets A) An initial population, B ) A "soft-open," wherein they have the chance to address major issues with semi-normal server-pops on a live server. These 5 days were not their gift to you. You did not pay for them. You purchased early and now you are the final QA screening group. You are the fan-base that will not desert them at the first bug, but realize the value of a well-built game. You are their foundation.

As long as you realize that you are the final, major QA check before live, and appreciate that for what it is worth, perhaps you will realize how much you AREN'T going to be compensated.
Edited by hurdleboy15_ESO on April 2, 2014 6:48PM
  • Vodkaphile
    Vodkaphile
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't be so bad if the majority of people complaining actually realized that the early access has no monetary value at all. It came free with a pre-order.

None of the people complaining, I can guarantee, have any idea what goes into the launch of an MMO.