The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What's your current main?

Atreyix
Atreyix
✭✭✭

What's your current main? 76 votes

Dragonknight
13%
Jack-0WILC0Peppo_LivesNoTimeToWaitbmnobleDragonreduxseecodenotgamessarahthesDivineKittyFelisCatus 10 votes
Templar
19%
vailjohn_ESOkypranb14_ESODanikatAektannCasulfakingfocusedPrayingSeraphGregaNachoProblemDreamyLuNeuroticPixelsZDunlainamig186Ren_TheRedFoxVisitHammerfell 15 votes
Nightblade
14%
SolarikenAtreyixBenTSGQaghkatanagirl1The_BoggartBucky_13Dax_Draconisevymyu233IncultaWolfBlueJedi2020 11 votes
Sorcerer
19%
mesnaSakiriWhiteCoatSyndromeSilafcyclonus11RedFireDiscoJierdanitVinterskaldHappyTheCamperYe_Olde_CroweDirtyDeeds765ACamaroGuyLugalduTrejgonk5k 15 votes
Warden
9%
FlipFlopFrogHapexamendiosGrizzbeornAzuraFanLunaFloraKatzenzungeDrinks_from_Ponds 7 votes
Necromancer
9%
ForMalacathN3CR01AnumarilSendirraJerBearESOAldossAorys 7 votes
Arcanist
14%
AD_TuggoAlienSlofCenturionExplorerADarklorePapaTankersWarbow7Flameweaver1951HlanuDonHardstyleMesiteJestir 11 votes
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭
    Templar
    I don't have a "current" main bc my main is my only main. She does the crafting, harvesting, antiquities, questing, etc. and is always my most played toon. I do tend to do more trials on my warden healer and dk tank but that's just bc I prefer support roles. Tend to run solo stuff on arc and Oakensorc quite a bit though.
    FOR THE COVENANT!
    PS NA 2200+ CP
    🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
    🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
    🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Been messing with an orc stamplar for chill overland stuff. I’m really enjoying having brutality built into biting jabs. Also enjoy having prophecy/savagery and resolve built into the class too.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Last couple weeks I've been using a warden frost mage dps/healer.
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Magicka Templar. Makes Overland even easier. lol
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pizza and wings and beer

:#
  • DonHardstyle
    DonHardstyle
    ✭✭✭
    Arcanist
    Originally i main a magsorc, wich i still see as my main. However. Due to my trial groups i mostly play arcanist now
  • Trejgon
    Trejgon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    My first character is also my main, had I started playing year later it maybe would have been an arcanist instead, but by this point I have too much of recipes and crafting motifs etc accumulated on sorc to feel like rebuilding that on other character.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arcanist
    Having recently returned to ESO after a couple months break, I created a few new characters to help decide on a MAIN- I have many alts but it's always difficult for me to connect with them after having been gone for awhile. So, I really really was hoping it would be Frostden- since I love having the bear and using ice. However, even running frost-based sets, I found the damage output was subpar compared to Magplar, and especially compared to Arcanist (which are the other two classes I was leveling). I initially loved Arcanist but wanted something different when I returned, but after playing Magplar again (which was my main for many years) it became too familiar too quickly, so I opted to focus on the Frostden. However, I'm now focused on the Arcanist because it's such a jack-of-all-trades and outperforms both Frostden and Magplar IMO.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Warden
    barney2525 wrote: »
    pizza and wings and beer

:#

Substitute Chinese food for the beer (I don't drink anymore), and add Ben & Jerry's ice cream for dessert, and that's mine.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Ye_Olde_Crowe
      Ye_Olde_Crowe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Sorcerer
      My one-and-only main since 2015 is a sorc. I don‘t care all that much about classes; my main just is the char who did all the content. I originally had planned to build different chars for different tasks like questing, dungeons, Cyro, Battlegrounds, RP… but in the end my main did everything.
      I have two secondary chars (warden and necro) for questing or RPing with friends, but they haven‘t traveled all the provinces like my main.
      PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
    • WhiteCoatSyndrome
      WhiteCoatSyndrome
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Sorcerer
      Hasn’t changed since the game first came online, not likely to change now.
      #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
      A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
    • Seraphayel
      Seraphayel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      This thread exists, has more answers, was on the top half of the first page when you created this and is just a few weeks old:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/652766/what-s-your-main-class-2024-edition#latest
      Edited by Seraphayel on March 28, 2024 1:16PM
      PS5
      EU
      Aldmeri Dominion
      - Khajiit Arcanist -
    • katanagirl1
      katanagirl1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Nightblade
      My stamblade will always be my main, but I do most hard content on my arcanist now. Less pain for my hands.
      Khajiit Stamblade
      Dark Elf Magsorc
      Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
      Orc Stamplar PVP
      Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA