The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add an Armory Build icon for the Infinite Archive

Erickson9610
Erickson9610
✭✭✭✭✭
The Armory Build Settings menu has a bunch of icons for representing what your build is about, but there's no icon to represent the Infinite Archive. I use a separate Armory build for the Infinite Archive, so being able to identify the build by the Infinite Archive symbol alone would be a nice quality of life feature.

ZhpfUuG.png
PC/NA — Lone Werewolf, the Templar Khajiit Werewolf

Werewolf Should be Allowed to Sneak
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just named my build Archive DPS. Named another Dungeon DPS.
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the sweetroll
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Comment deleted as my views and opinions are not relevant to ZoS.
    Edited by CGPsaint on April 19, 2024 2:08AM
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    It would be nice if you could use the armory assistant in IA, and the excuse that it's leaderboard content is absurd seeing as how PC players can use add-ons to do what us console peasants cannot.

Port out, use assistant/armory, port in.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Comment deleted as my views and opinions are not relevant to ZoS.
    Edited by CGPsaint on April 19, 2024 2:08AM
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be an armory station (along with the basic crafting stations) at the Index (the Archive's lobby). Since anyone would be able to use the station, leaderboard scoring would remain fair and dependent on skill and quality of build. Since we're talking about quality of life, would it bloody kill for the devs to stop disabling the Steed mundus?? Faehal's Butchery, the werewolf transformation and now Treacherous Crossing remove that buff, forcing the player to leave the Archive to get it back.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    It would be nice if you could use the armory assistant in IA, and the excuse that it's leaderboard content is absurd seeing as how PC players can use add-ons to do what us console peasants cannot.

Even more absurd that you can tp to a house, change build then tp back into the Archive, yet you cannot change build via armoury in there.