The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Surprise Experience Boost Event

Four_Fingers
Four_Fingers
✭✭✭✭✭
Now active double xp.
Thank you ZOS!
edit - +100% xp for the purists. lol
Edited by Four_Fingers on March 20, 2024 12:34PM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Nice surprise, thanks! But what I really need to know is when Jester's will start.... because if it's not PDQ, I'm going to have to buy a bunch of tickets....
    Edited by TaSheen on March 19, 2024 2:39PM

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    Im logged out where can I find more info on this boost event?
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all in game I guess. It's 24 hours, +100% XP. I'm not sure if that's just kill XP, or if it's ALL XP. @ZOS_Kevin?

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

• Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nebula3832 wrote: »
    Im logged out where can I find more info on this boost event?

This event ran once last year, basically you will get 100% more XP from all sources until Thursday, 14:00 UTC/10:00 EDT.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks TaSheen good chance to knock out some master writs 🙂
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooh? I'll take some extra EXP. I've not logged in today so this is a complete surprise. Guess I'll have to do a few Writs
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Yup. Nice surprise, thanks! But what I really need to know is when Jester's will start.... because if it's not PDQ, I'm going to have to buy a bunch of tickets....

it will very likely start on March 28
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

Well, that's not enough time to get 20 tickets on 4 accounts (the accounts that don't have the Dawnwood Indrik). So looks like I'll be buying a bunch. I really do NOT want to wait another year.... And even if I wanted to, by then they might decide to drop the whole indrik thing....

Thanks @LunaFlora!

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Well, that's not enough time to get 20 tickets on 4 accounts (the accounts that don't have the Dawnwood Indrik). So looks like I'll be buying a bunch. I really do NOT want to wait another year.... And even if I wanted to, by then they might decide to drop the whole indrik thing....

Thanks @LunaFlora!

the Jester's Festival should give 3 tickets per day and 21 tickets in total for the whole event.
    so it should be enough if you only need 20
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Puck223
    Puck223
    Soul Shriven
    Do the scrolls stack?
    Thank you
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puck223 wrote: »
    Do the scrolls stack?
    Thank you

The event XP boost is passive and can be stacked with XP scrolls.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    It's all in game I guess. It's 24 hours, +100% XP. I'm not sure if that's just kill XP, or if it's ALL XP. @ZOS_Kevin?

48hrs, +100% XP and applies to all XP.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

We'll have info on this very soon!
    giphy.gif
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see some weekend double telvar events soon
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • TomCat
    TomCat
    ✭✭
    I'm currently questing and wondering why I suddenly gained more experience :o
    After a switching chars I saw the announcement
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ooh cool, thanks for the surprise!
  • GrizzlyTank
    GrizzlyTank
    ✭✭✭
    Was going to say this is because blizzard just released a patch and thus an attempt at keeping the focus here...

But they are both Microsoft subsidiaries now >.<
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tyvm for this event, as I was trying to level a couple alts for the anniversary gig.

Just doing two sets of cyro dailies with an extra scroll for 100% got me 7 levels on one toon.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @LunaFlora!

the Jester's Festival should give 3 tickets per day and 21 tickets in total for the whole event.
    so it should be enough if you only need 20

I hope so - for some reason I was thinking it would only be 2 tickets per day.
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

We'll have info on this very soon!
    giphy.gif

Thank you very much Kevin, truly appreciate the heads up.
    Edited by TaSheen on March 19, 2024 6:07PM

• ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PSA: Rolis Hlaalu wants everyone to know that he is not, in fact, getting any younger.

Only 100 more master writs to go *eyetwitch*

Seriously though TY for the mini exp event, I love grinding exp...and my inventory is much relieved XD
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks @LunaFlora!

I agree on the prediction that Jester's Festival will start March 28 and run until April 4. There will be 3 tickets per day per account available, so a total of 24 tickets (21 if you're on NA and can't handle the stupid 5-hour window for the final tickets we have now.)

Which is enough to get your Indriks. Don't buy any tickets; just be sure to get them all.

Also - they have stated that Indriks are NOT going away. The Indrik vendor is permanent. So you don't have to worry about them "deciding to drop the whole thing".

Note that my predictions are based on tracking all ticket events since tickets began, and checking what happened on the PTS with regards to upcoming events, and any other information that might have been leaked from official sources. (Last year, Jester's started a day earlier, so there was an extra set of tickets available - that could happen again.)
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I can't get my access code ;(

Gods, ZOS sure knows how to surprise us with goodies though, I give them that! Ah well, time for crafting!
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being fought

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for this surprise event, love it!!! Took a few hours to complete some of my master writs. Still only halfway, but already sooo much inventory slots were saved!

Thank you very much!!
  • Deserrick
    Deserrick
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for correcting the announcement to say +100% instead of double. I remember zone chat being filled with messages that the 50% xp scrolls were only giving 25% during Witches Festival. It’s been much quieter during this event.
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin am I missing something here?

When the event started, I popped a 150% exp scroll (+ my extra 10% ESO Sub exp) + the event +100% event exp giving me 260% exp per Writ,.
    I was getting around 243,000 exp per Master Writ, lovely thought I,
    Logged in this morning, did 1 Writ got 243k, did the exact same Writ and only got 60k (My 150% + 10% was up)
    I logged out then back in and did various Master Writs, still only getting 60k exp.

What am I missing here, why did it drop from 243k to 60k??

Thanks in advance .
  • SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol 48hours extra xp bonus

Except for consoles who get maintenance during this bonanza!

Ffs. 🙄
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eldartar wrote: »

When the event started, I popped a 150% exp scroll (+ my extra 10% ESO Sub exp) + the event +100% event exp giving me 260% exp per Writ,.
    Logged in this morning, did 1 Writ got 243k, did the exact same Writ and only got 60k (My 150% + 10% was up)
    I logged out then back in and did various Master Writs, still only getting 60k exp.

Thanks in advance .

Did you have enlightenment built up and it ran out?
    PS4 EU
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »

Thanks in advance .

It pretty much has to have been enlightenment. 60k is I think more or less the expected number for ESO+, 150% scroll, 100% event.
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks in advance .

lol, now that slipped my mind @lillybit, at least one of us is awake :)

I will keep taking my medication.

Thank you.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »

Thanks in advance .

It pretty much has to have been enlightenment. 60k is I think more or less the expected number for ESO+, 150% scroll, 100% event.

Enlightenment is 4x, and 4 x 60 is 240. So yes. Heh. Some adjustments for rounding.