Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Surprise Experience Boost Event

• Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t like short-notice surprises. If I had known beforehand I might’ve put off leveling (which I did recently) but I just ignored the event.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had low level characters I would have benefited from the small event. Problem is, I would level a new low level character if I were able to change it class to avoid feeling I wasted my time on a character I most probably will delete.
    Options
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why no announcement, do they not want more people to play, even temporarily? I couldn't even get on until now, and this is the first I saw it.
    Options
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putting the "event" in the middle of the working week makes sure not too many people actuially make too much use of it. :(
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's the 28th - but I'm betting the indrik selection will change on April 1.... which if so, means I'll only have 12 of the 20 I need, which means if correct I'll have to buy 32 tickets across those 4 accounts.

And yes, I know they said the indriks were permanent. Stuff like that's always a big "yeah maybe".

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    So it's the 28th - but I'm betting the indrik selection will change on April 1.... which if so, means I'll only have 12 of the 20 I need, which means if correct I'll have to buy 32 tickets across those 4 accounts.

And yes, I know they said the indriks were permanent. Stuff like that's always a big "yeah maybe".

The current Indriks will remain until the end of the Jester's festival on April 4th.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/65591

And as a small reminder, Indrik and the Unstable Morpholith fragments rotate whenever the first event of a fiscal quarter begins.
    Edited by Maitsukas on March 21, 2024 4:52PM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Mait.... that's not how I thought it had worked in the past.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was a nice surprise. My inventory was suffering so I did some master writs and got 2 of my final 3 baby toons to champion level yesterday, and put some gear on them. I now have a fully decked out nightblade thief! >:)
    FOR THE COVENANT! 🦁

PS NA 2200+
    PS EU 1400+
    PS NA Alt 500+

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)

Bring back Sergeant Seyne
    Options
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's these little surprises that make the game fun.

I was logging into my main character and saw it pop up and said...nope..gonna play my level 35 character.
    I made 2 levels !
    Options
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a nice surprise. My inventory was suffering so I did some master writs and got 2 of my final 3 baby toons to champion level yesterday, and put some gear on them. I now have a fully decked out nightblade thief! >:)

Oh boy are you gonna have fun with your thief.

I have a decked out thief and I rarely get caught and I can almost be right under their nose.
    The crime spree daily from Thieves Guild is a piece of cake to do...all three of them.
    Options