Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Very odd disappearing Grandmaster blacksmithing station

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive noticed this still happens mainly if i have my character logged out inside of my house, but if i am in the normal zones and port to my house, it seems to load correctly
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • goddess2015
    goddess2015
    ✭✭✭
    My Grandmaster Blacksmithing Station disappears mostly, with just a few bits still showing as if they are floating in midair. It can happen in any house that I own. I tried placing it in several houses to check. It doesn't matter which house it is placed in. It doesn't matter what it is placed next to, as in being closed to other animated items. It doesn't matter if it's near a wall, or in the middle of a room. It's not linked, not as a parent link nor a child link. It just always partially disappears whenever it wants to. It happens when I port out of my house and port back in. It happens when I log out of game and log back in. It happens if I just happen to walk by during a decorating session. There is no rhyme or reason to what makes it disappear, it just always does as some point. I can still use it when it is mostly invisible. I can pick it up and replace it and it is all there, at least for a while. By the way, I do NOT have EHT add-on. Just thought I'd add this post so maybe the devs will see and fix it for us.
    ~Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~
    Options
  • goddess2015
    goddess2015
    ✭✭✭
    Hamfast wrote: »
    I wanted to add my picture to the list...

cemtt4aelwls.png

it still works, but I almost had a heart attack when I saw it was missing... until I noticed it was only mostly missing...

Mine looks exactly like this when it goes poof. Thanks for sharing the photo.
    ~Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

As we've removed a few comments that were spamming and thread bumping, this is a friendly reminder that comments need to adhere to our Community Rules to avoid thread derailment.
    • Spamming: Please do not post spam on the official The Elder Scrolls Online forums. Below are a few examples of what we define as spamming:
      - Posting the same message more than once
      - Posting messages that are nonsensical or have no real content
      - Posting messages or images large enough to disrupt the normal flow of conversation
      - Reposting material that has been removed by a member of the ESO Team
      Also, please refrain from posting the same topic in multiple areas of the forum, or cross-posting in an attempt to gain further views or replies. This is considered spamming, and the duplicate threads will be removed.
    • Thread Bumping: Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you to strive for meaningful and constructive posts instead of posts that consist of nothing more than “Bump!”
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Sachsen71
    Sachsen71
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe if we ever got a reply from someone at ZOS that they are working on this issue, we wouldn't feel the need to keep bumping it... I mean, we haven't gotten any updates in 2 1/2 months.
    Options