The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

No Response To Support Tickets

Eleven
Eleven
On the day of the 5-day-early-access, I had put in three different support tickets ("1 day response" email tickets); two in-game and one through the website. I have not received any form of notification that any of my tickets have been received, let alone anything done to correct the issues. Am I alone in this?

It would be nice to receive an email to my account's email address and/or a way to review the tickets in-game. Even if it's: "We've received your ticket, please allow..", "Due to a higher than expected volume of requests there will be a delay.." or, on the tickets related to known issues, "This is a known issue we're looking in to...your ticket will be closed..", just something.
Because eleven, eight, nine.
  • XuluBak
    XuluBak
    That is customer service 101, and definitely seems to be an issue at this point.
  • Majosea
    Majosea
    Placed 2 support tickets, one in the first hour the servers were live; I got an email 2 days later saying that they received it and I would get a response....nothing but crickets chirping since then. Oh and lets not forget the "If we do not get a response within 120 hours we will consider the problem solved" I have no knowledge whatever that they even received my response.
  • TheMoDiiFii3r
    48014870.jpg
  • Eleven
    Eleven
    Placed 2 support tickets, one in the first hour the servers were live; I got an email 2 days later saying that they received it and I would get a response....nothing but crickets chirping since then.

My first ticket was in the first hour or two of servers going live as well; didn't even get the email saying they received anything.
    Because eleven, eight, nine.
  • TheMoDiiFii3r
    48028294.jpg
  • WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    ✭✭✭
    Weird. When I sent my support requests (3 in-game mail) they got answered in 1-2 hours and that was with heavy server traffic. Although my requests were gameplay questions and not bugs or inventory issues.
  • Decimus_Rex
    Decimus_Rex
    ✭✭✭
    Eleven wrote: »
    On the day of the 5-day-early-access, I had put in three different support tickets ("1 day response" email tickets); two in-game and one through the website. I have not received any form of notification that any of my tickets have been received, let alone anything done to correct the issues. Am I alone in this?

It would be nice to receive an email to my account's email address and/or a way to review the tickets in-game. Even if it's: "We've received your ticket, please allow..", "Due to a higher than expected volume of requests there will be a delay.." or, on the tickets related to known issues, "This is a known issue we're looking in to...your ticket will be closed..", just something.

They are in Crisis mode right now

The ticket system must be flooding in to the point of no possible way to be able to even generate an automated response .

The whole system is overwhelmed

Welcome to early access.

Enjoy you stay..

Number 16 and counting