Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So glad I pre-ordered for them to do maintence.

• Brydion
    Brydion
    I am not in the least surprised that we have had several server maintenance several times during the early access period. It goes with the territory. I am even less surprised to see people complaining that the developer is picking times for maintenance that are particularly terrible for them personally.
  • Revale
    Revale
    Soul Shriven
    fearzffs wrote: »
    As a men with a stable job and a family I do somehow find time to play games. This is around 9 - 12 pm GMT +2 . Do you want to guess when they decide to take the servers down. Maybe if I were still a student or a kid this wouldn't bother me but those maintenances in the prime time are really getting me annoyed.

Agreed. Even though they have to do maintance to fix the problems, it is kinda annoying right when they dont postpone launch with the 1-2 day of early access gone, so it would still benefit those who preordered for early access.
    (should be called "Live Beta Access" imo.)

But hey, first two days was alot smoother than the rest, and having to skip quest lines due to bugs that cannot fix by relogging is more annoying,
    better let them fix it than walk around stuff in the game.
  • zerolimits

Every single game has had problems at release. EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. Congratulations on avoiding problems on the multitude of games that you have played. This however is common. And you need to calm down, and let the developers do their jobs. Read a book. Go for a walk. This isn't the end of the world.

I am calm. I only get a few hours after work to play. I don't understand what your defending. The only reason you can even post on these forums is because you paid 60+ bucks. Zenimax doesn't care about you. Why do you defend them so blindly?
    The game is amazing. I'm sure everyone here will admit that. I love my bow/templar dude. All I'm saying is its buggy as hell, which imo is unarguable.

Oh btw, these forums don't even recognize zenimax as a word.

• firehawk2324
    firehawk2324
    ✭✭✭
    zerolimits wrote: »

Every single game has had problems at release. EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. Congratulations on avoiding problems on the multitude of games that you have played. This however is common. And you need to calm down, and let the developers do their jobs. Read a book. Go for a walk. This isn't the end of the world.

Why do you defend them so blindly?

Have you ever developed a game? Had it picked apart by players? Have them jump down your throats for every little thing while you are trying to do your job? I've seen what it takes to get these games up and running, and I sympathize with them. It's not an easy job. And trust me, they are working their butts off. I'm not defending them blindly at all. I'm defending them because they are doing their jobs, and people are complaining about a little server downtime on early access. You didn't pay for early access. You paid for the game at release. They were kind enough to give us time on the server before hand. And if they need to take that server down, to make sure that launch goes smoothly, then let them do their jobs.
    Why not? Something has to work. Once, I dug a pit and filled it with clouds. Or was it clowns? Doesn't matter. It didn't slow him down. To be honest, it wasn't the best idea. And it really began to smell. Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell bad. They taste of butter! And tears. - Sheogorath
  • Raubrey
    Raubrey
    ✭✭✭
    They are going to give people extra time for both digital and boxed EA orders. The update is under announcements. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66587/eso-maintenance-4-3#latest (comment underneath).

I hope people quit taking it out on Jessica (not that she can't handle it, it just clogs things up more). But, you couldn't pay me enough gold to take her job.
    Edited by Raubrey on April 3, 2014 8:20PM

Greybeards & Gals Founder
    greybeardsandgals.com
  • firehawk2324
    firehawk2324
    ✭✭✭
    Raubrey wrote: »
    They are going to give people extra time for both digital and boxed EA orders. The update is under announcements. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66587/eso-maintenance-4-3#latest (comment underneath).

I hope people quit taking it out on Jessica. You couldn't pay me enough gold for her job.

Just goes to show, Zenimax doesn't care one bit about their customers. /eyeroll

Thank you for posting this. Maybe people will chill, and just enjoy the day.
    Why not? Something has to work. Once, I dug a pit and filled it with clouds. Or was it clowns? Doesn't matter. It didn't slow him down. To be honest, it wasn't the best idea. And it really began to smell. Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell bad. They taste of butter! And tears. - Sheogorath