The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Mark other Daily Areas in Cyrodiil

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Could we get some kind of map mark knowing where the other daily quest areas are in Cyrodiil? I know of at least 2 and I think 1 was near AD, but I cannot remember where it was. I will search the web for it, but putting some kind of general mark on the map would be nice. This could be part of the artwork and thus not put any extra load on the system.
PC
PS4/PS5
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chorrol, Weynon Priory, Bruma, Vlastarus, Cropsford, Cheydinhal.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I found a site with them. Oddly enough the top left has 2 and the top right 1. None near AD at the bottom.

These are not the ones that are capturable and thus marked.

Just putting some mark there would at least help finding them. I thought I had stumbled upon one in the south in the past, but I cannot find any reference to that now.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The three towns Bruma (north), Cropsford (south-east), and Vlastarus(south-west) are marked on the map but the others are not. Below is a bit about where to find them.

Cheydinhal's closest port locations: Farragut and Harlun's Outpost
    Cheydinhal is next to a large looping river that is north of Harlun's Outpost. Many of these quests are close but some aren't.

Chorrel and Weynon Priory closest port locations: Fort Rayles and Camala Outpost.
    Chorrol is near lava and is south of Fort Rayles lumbermill. Weynon Priory is south-east of Chorrol. Most of these quests require a lot of riding.

This link is to a map at UESP which shows locations of places in Cyrodiil.
    https://gamemap.uesp.net/eso/?world=ava_whole&x=0.603&y=0.487&zoom=3.641
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I found a site with them. Oddly enough the top left has 2 and the top right 1. None near AD at the bottom.

These are not the ones that are capturable and thus marked.

Just putting some mark there would at least help finding them. I thought I had stumbled upon one in the south in the past, but I cannot find any reference to that now.

The two spots in the top left are 2 different quest givers quite close together, whereas top right has 2 quest givers in one town. I consider those to be equivalent. You're right that there's nothing in the bottom part of the map though. But AD has Vlastarus quite close to home, while Bruma and Cropsford are quite far from the others' gates.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the cities are marked on the map, but you might need to go into your map filters to enable them. The map filters for the Cyrodiil map are separate from the map filters for the other zones, since Cyrodiil has different kinds of icons than the other zones. I believe the filters for the map while you're using a transitus shrine might be different than the filters when you're just viewing the map by itself, so check the filter settings in both situations.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You are correct in that there are no daily quests from non-capturable towns in AD territory. They were supposed to have Bravil, and you can even see it on the map, but for whatever reason they left it inaccessible.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, also, you can skip all of those and go to the Fighter's Guild rep at your alliance gate that doesn't have the mission boards. At the tavern. And get a simple quest to kill so many of a named NPC bandit type. Turn it in back in the safety of your alliance's gate.
    Edited by tinythinker on February 24, 2024 3:23PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this