The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

March Crown store prediction.

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
I know its rather early but I've been having such a good time as of late I figured I get this out of the way.

My prediction for crown crates in March will be either Flame Atronach. Scalecaller, or Sunkentrove for the month of March. my highest % guess will be Sunkentrove because it has yet to make its first return.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mentioning how much I want the Nightfall crate seems to never budge Zos into putting it in the crown store so that's why I stopped doing it.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this is quite early yea but it's fun

- Jester's Festival items
    - Scions of ithelia dlc
    - the Scions of ithelia collector's pack
    as dungeon packs have always had that

i hope for a new arms pack like Arch Druid Devyric as i really want to have the bear mask style from that boss.

new crate season.
    hopefully a returning crate as well.
    whilst i too hope for Sunken Trove it could be anything.

maybe I'll add to my comment in between now and March
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will likely be disappointed with March crown store anyway. I've collected all I wanted to collect and the Nightfall crate isn't expected until like the month after or even May.
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope they bring back the stonelore crates for march because I feel like they are quite st patricky? Obviously not really but more so than any other ones lol, lots of green and leaves that I’m sure could look like shamrocks if we squint enough. (Plus I just really want them to come back)
  • DuckInRealLife
    DuckInRealLife
    ✭✭✭
    Considering March is the Daedric Summoning "Month" of Mora and Azura, probably more Mora based things, and Azura.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only crown exclusive style that will likely be added to the crown store is the Lich style. if they add that in March then it will be something for me to spend my crowns on.
    Edited by dragonlord500 on February 11, 2024 7:33PM
  • BixenteN7Akantor
    BixenteN7Akantor
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

- Scions of ithelia dlc

i hope for a new arms pack like Arch Druid Devyric as i really want to have the bear mask style from that boss.

new crate season.

Good reminder that no Stone Husk style has been released....
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

- Scions of ithelia dlc

new crate season.

Good reminder that no Stone Husk style has been released....

wow that's sad considering Stone Garden is from 2020.
    though Spawn of Mephala arms pack didnt happen until 2022

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlats wrote: »
    I hope they bring back the stonelore crates for march because I feel like they are quite st patricky? Obviously not really but more so than any other ones lol, lots of green and leaves that I’m sure could look like shamrocks if we squint enough. (Plus I just really want them to come back)

I need to spend 11.600 Seals on Stonelore items but I have only 10.600 at this time.
    I support your request if I'll have enough Seals by the time they return XD

March has already 1 returning crate from 1st to 15th of the month, so we could have Stonelore on the second half only if they choose to give us 2 returning crates per month, which would be really good but I find it unlikely...
    Still, I agree Stonelore has definitely Springy vibes.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SkaiFaith wrote: »

I need to spend 11.600 Seals on Stonelore items but I have only 10.600 at this time.

March has already 1 returning crate from 1st to 15th of the month, so we could have Stonelore on the second half only if they choose to give us 2 returning crates per month, which would be really good but I find it unlikely...

as much as i also really want the Stonelore crates to return i don't think they'll return until late 2024.

probably November, if that's when the Legacy of the Bretons event happens.
    or December as that's when the Celestial crates returned which were also q4 crates.

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaiFaith wrote: »

as much as i also really want the Stonelore crates to return i don't think they'll return until late 2024.

probably November, if that's when the Legacy of the Bretons event happens.
    or December as that's when the Celestial crates returned which were also q4 crates.

Yes, I would expect High Isle Crates around its Celebration Event too, but I think it is more probable they'll sell other crates from 2022 in that period, which would likely postpone the Stonelore... But I want them so much I can't stop dreaming their immediate return :P
    Edited by SkaiFaith on February 12, 2024 7:24PM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping Subtle Dark Lashes will make an appearance for the first time in years.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2017?!! wow.... I'm in fact surprised this crown store item hasn't returned since then.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish too they would return the Dark Chivalry Crate (from release of High Isle)

Some mementos and other articles are missing on my account :):persevere:
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frost Atronach crates please. Zzzz.

Yes it can still snow in March!!!

Edited by Shara_Wynn on February 13, 2024 2:31PM
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let see how close we are with our predictions. I believe the showcase may likely be tomorrow or the next day.
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭
    Besides the new crate season and usual Jesters things returning and the Jesters arms pack....
    Frost Atronach crates (need the dwarven spider mount on NA & snowball memento on EU)
    Baron Zaudrus arms pack
    Clown polymorph
    Abyssal bunny
    New pocket mammoth pet
    New Daedric pet

Does anybody have a list of which dungeons have not had a mask page dropping yet?
    FOR THE COVENANT!
    PS NA 2200+ CP
    🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
    🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
    🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let see how close we are with our predictions. I believe the showcase may likely be tomorrow or the next day.

seems it may not be today. perhaps tomorrow?
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know its rather early but I've been having such a good time as of late I figured I get this out of the way.

My prediction for crown crates in March will be either Flame Atronach. Scalecaller, or Sunkentrove for the month of March. my highest % guess will be Sunkentrove because it has yet to make its first return.

Looks like you win... with Scalecaller. Or they are at least part of the rewards this month.
    Edited by ADarklore on February 29, 2024 1:20PM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    Please let Adorable Assassin hair return, that's all I'm hoping for this year!
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • Prophet_of_Malacath
    When do we get the Mages / Order of the Lamp crates? My money burns hot in my pocket.
    The Pariah's Forge is an Orsimer-focused Discord RP Hub: https://discord.gg/KfuWGFDXJC
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When do we get the Mages / Order of the Lamp crates? My money burns hot in my pocket.

Hopefully today :)
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Does anybody have a list of which dungeons have not had a mask page dropping yet?

Archduid Devyric
    Stone Husk
    Magma incarnate
    and everything from 2023 and 2024.

can't get any new crates until update 41 has fully released as new crates are in new updates so only after 26 March.
    Probably sometime in that same week so 27-29 March.
    Edited by LunaFlora on February 29, 2024 2:04PM

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it is 14 weeks of All-Maker crates then. A whole extra week!
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

can't get any new crates until update 41 has fully released as new crates are in new updates so only after 26 March.

Wow that will be 4 months with the same crates then, as All-Maker have been around since 30th November!
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shara_Wynn wrote: »

Wow that will be 4 months with the same crates then, as All-Maker have been around since 30th November!

that's how it's always been.

Addition:
    it's like seasons.
    Edited by LunaFlora on February 29, 2024 3:07PM

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How boring!

A whole other 3 weeks to wait for new crown crates. No season lasts for four months ;)

Edited by Shara_Wynn on February 29, 2024 3:12PM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's like seasons.

They originally referred to crate “seasons” to imply that they came around on that sort of cycle, but that was back when there were only a handful of types. If each crate remained for three months, we would have wait many years before we saw them again. Annual repeat is worth keeping.
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    it's like seasons.

They originally referred to crate “seasons” to imply that they came around on that sort of cycle, but that was back when there were only a handful of types. If each crate remained for three months, we would have wait many years before we saw them again. Annual repeat is worth keeping.

But this latest crate one will remain for a "season" of four months. Not sure I get your logic. We already have to wait years to see returning crates. It's been well over two years for the Frost Atronach Crates for example.

Anyhow. I think four months is a bit too long to have the same crates. They have all gone positively stale! ;)
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shara_Wynn wrote: »
    ghastley wrote: »
    it's like seasons.

But this latest crate one will remain for a "season" of four months. Not sure I get your logic. We already have to wait years to see returning crates. It's been well over two years for the Frost Atronach Crates for example.

Anyhow. I think four months is a bit too long to have the same crates. They have all gone positively stale! ;)

new crates are in new updates so they can only be released after it's been fully released on all platforms thus for the next crates it can only be after 26 March.

and All Maker crates are kinda different as most q4 crates have released around 8 December.
    it's December, March, June, September for new crates usually.

the same months as we get our equinox and solstice seasons.

But as q4 updates usually release in November the crates can release way before the real season change.

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.