Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Rufous Mudcrab and Nibenay Mudcrab???

MrWongBurger
MrWongBurger
✭✭
Anyone one get both of these? I thought the imperial edition only came with 1 mudcrab?
  • Pallongo
    Pallongo
    Idk I have two crabs also
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I have the 2 crabs too, I was wondering where the 2nd came from. Wish there was a pet tab or something though, those 2 and the monkey and scuttler are taking up precious precious bank space! :p
  • MrWongBurger
    MrWongBurger
    ✭✭
    So everyone with imperial edition gets 2 mudcrabs?
  • Starnes
    Starnes
    ✭✭✭
    Good question. I believe the Rufous Mudcrab was intended to be a shop item, below is the response I got:

Were never to busy for awesome customers like yourself :)!! The Nibenay Mudcrab you receive by buying the imperial edition. We'll release news about how to get the Rufous Mudcrab in the future. If there's anything further I could assist you with please let me know as I would be more than willing to help :).
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    I got two crabs also; I just assumed one was for the pre-order as I didn't check too closely. Never look a gift crab in the mandibles.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've got to crabs, you might want to go see a doctor about that.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• yotz.mivonks_ESO
    yotz.mivonks_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    One was for the pre-order, the other was "Thanks for beta'ing!"
  • chipz88b14_ESO
    I recall a monkey (imgakin) for beta participants, but never anything about a mudcrab...?
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    A small number of Rufous Mudcrabs were inadvertently associated with certain player accounts. It is possible the little crustacean will be seen again in the future. If it is, we’ll make an announcement about it on elderscrollsonline.com, here on the official forums, and our social media channels.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
  • MrWongBurger
    MrWongBurger
    ✭✭
    So when are the players that didn't get them be getting them thru the ingame mail?
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So when are the players that didn't get them be getting them thru the ingame mail?

Probably never. If the mudcrab was an accident. It would look bad for them to later take that back after the fact. Especially days after its happened. But it makes no sense for them to hand it out either.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • MrWongBurger
    MrWongBurger
    ✭✭
    I also contacted support and they are looking into a way to give us this pet also.
    Edited by MrWongBurger on April 6, 2014 6:23AM
  • MrWongBurger
    MrWongBurger
    ✭✭

Probably never. If the mudcrab was an accident. It would look bad for them to later take that back after the fact. Especially days after its happened. But it makes no sense for them to hand it out either.

It looks bad on them either way. Giving a lot of people this pet than telling others that they are sol is pretty bs for a game that just came out.
  • Viqueenie
    Viqueenie
    I also contacted support and they are looking into a way to give us this pet also.

I'd like to know how that goes because after a small number of tries asking for one (and quite nicely I might add with a lot of humour)they just don't seem to care, and are not willing to give it out to anyone no matter how nicely you ask... yet I saw a few posts where they would return them to those who deleted it in the first place due to the character creation bug we had. What kind of favouritism is this?
  • MrWongBurger
    MrWongBurger
    ✭✭
    Not sure to be honest, Some of the CSR's are clueless. It seems like they are trying to put that in the cash shop to charge us for it from what one of the CSR's said. Kinda BS considering they gave a lot of people the extra mudcrab and are now acting shady about it.