Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

class outfit styles

LunaFlora
LunaFlora
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
from the patch notes
Style Pages for Class Sets are now available in the Infinite Archive to collect. Style Pages are curated and will drop for your class first. Other Style Pages will drop after a set is complete. All pages are usable, but you will not be able to outfit your character in class styles other than your current class.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/651251/pts-patch-notes-v9-3-0#latest

why won't we be able to use the outfit styles on all characters?

we can preview all of them on any characters so it doesn't make much sense.

i was really looking forward to using the Soul cleaver mask style on my main character, a warden, as it's the only head style that can show off hair.

i hope perhaps this will be changed in another pts patch
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on January 29, 2024 10:23PM
miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
"Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
🦬🦌🐰
PlayStation and PC EU.
LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i wanted the wrathsun helm for my tanks. boo
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here, wanted the WrathSun pants for my DK's outfit ...

Sometimes they really make grotesque decisions.
    You can dress as a Dominion soldier when playing Pact or Covenant, as an Altmer when Argonian, have tons of stupid glowing skins, eyes and mounts, transmog your heavy armor into a light one, etc etc. But then suddenly for classes sets it's a no no and "RP matters" ? :D
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

Because there is a thread already open on this topic, we're going to close this one down so that all feedback can be consolidated in one place.

You may continue the discussion here. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.