The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a problem with support login on ESO website?

Shara_Wynn
Shara_Wynn
✭✭✭✭✭
I am unable to log in to access support on the ESO website. I have changed my password multiple times and it still refuses to recognize my log in details?
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on January 24, 2024 8:35PM
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have an answer but I can tell you I run in this problem from years now.
    My way around is to ask for support via the in-game functionality and then respond to their email.
    Submitting a ticket via the website never worked for me; always got stumped at the constant requiring password and not recognizing mine, even if it's 100% correct and even if I am already logged in.
    Options
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nm I am an idiot and was using the wrong email address to submit the password change ><
    Options
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hey there!

We went ahead and moved this thread to a category we think is more suitable for this topic, General Help.

Thanks for your understanding.

* If you need further assistance @Shara_Wynn, please feel free to post here and we'd be happy to help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Thank you very much for the update! As this issue has been resolved, I will go ahead and close out this thread.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.