The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Elder Scrolls Online Deluxe Collection: Gold Road Question

derkaiserliche
derkaiserliche
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

i am thinking about getting the (most expensive) edition, where it says every deluxe edition features from previous dlcs are part of it.

For me it means, that i will get every dlc collector packages, that are buyable ingame for 2100 crowns right?

Does anyone knows what happens when i already bought the blackwood collectors package ingame?
--> Will i still get the crown crate for example or will i just get the items within the packages, that i dont already received once?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 6, 2024 6:28PM
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My guess is you will receive the content you dont already received with blackwood.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says “deluxe edition“ content, not “collector’s edition”. Collector’s editions give you special extras for the current chapter only, not all the prior ones, as they expect collectors to buy each of them as they come out, and not just wait for the final one.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, if you get the Deluxe Collection, you get any Deluxe content from prior Chapters.

If you buy Gold Road Deluxe Collection, you also get Deluxe items from High Isle, Necrom, etc. If you already own Blackwood Deluxe content, you won't get it again.

This doesn't work for the Deluxe Upgrade (which only gives you Gold Road Deluxe items), just the Deluxe Collection.

What you don't get is the preorder bonuses for the prior Chapters, only for Gold Road (if you buy it in time). Gold Road includes a pre-order bonus of a Crown Crate -- idk if the Crown Crate you remember from Blackwood was the pre-order bonus and not the deluxe bonus, but I would guess it might be.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please see our FAQ below for details regarding what each version of Gold Road will contain.

What editions are available for The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Road?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post