The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Is anyone else's account page weird?

gangyzgirl
gangyzgirl
✭✭✭✭
I made a payment for the new expansion and it said the payment on my thing went through but did not get the confirmation in my email from ZOS. Also my online account on the site seems to be in a neverending loading screen. I can't see my billing or basically anything in regards to my account. Is it just me getting the never ending ouroboros wheel of death on their account page?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 23, 2024 5:55PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Web site traffic.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Website traffic is why my account page won't load and I'm not getting confirmation that the money I spent has actually purchased something?
  • Rondur_Sidriel
    If you log into the game you should have the pre-purchase stuff available. At least I did.
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    OH! you're right it's there! THANK YOU!
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can log in, but the icon keeps spinning and account details do not show up. However, I can get to the STORE page without a problem. However, I'm not about to purchase anything when the website seems to be having issues. I'll just wait until later to preorder when the website actual functions and displays my account information.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    My icon is spinning also. I haven't played in a while and wanted to check on which expansions I have but I can't get any details from the page.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's account/payment related.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issue with the account page is now resolved. For this reason we will be closing the discussion. If you are still having any issues, please go ahead and start a new thread for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.